Hi guys & gals

• 1 replies

Offline Rancid-A

• I need coffee
    • View Profile
Hi guys & gals
« on: October 27, 2019, 04:28 PM »
Hello from me in England.

I used to love playing sim games like Theme Park & Dungeon Keeper but stopped just after RCT3 came out (just didn't find the time) and took to playing quick bursts of whatever FPSs were favoured that month.

Over the past few days I stumbled across this site, via You Tube, and did a bit of reading on Planet Coaster too. I think I want to try spending some quality time on it (while I can!)

Currently waiting a day or two before I buy Planet Coaster because I think it might pop up in the Halloween Steam sale? If so, I'll probably fork out for some DLC too :)

All from me for now, cya later :)

Rancid-A

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Hi guys & gals
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 06:23 PM »
Welcome to SGW, Rancid-A. (Rancid? Really? :P) I read your post in the RCT forum; time to dust off those boxes and give it another try. :)  I trust you have a beefier computer now than 15 years ago? Planet Coaster is a great game too; looks a lot better that RCT3 but takes more time and effort getting used to building stuff. (I don't have PC, I just look at the pictures and videos posted here.) Whichever route you go, I'll be interested in seeing your creations.