Gondola
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: February 04, 2021, 09:22 AM

Brookfield Zoo

• 365 replies
Re: Brookfield Zoo
« Reply #360 on: May 12, 2022, 02:16 PM »
When I build things in these simulation games, I also do not worry too much about what is realistic and what is not. They're just points of light on a screen, after all. I try to stick to realism when it's practical because that's the purpose of these games: to create a world of our own and make it seem real. But it's not a hard and fast rule with me.
Besides, I'm sure these are well-behaved cats who have no intention of climbing over the fences. Their habitat looks much more inviting than the paved-over walkways outside their enclosure. The cats probably feel sorry for the humans who have to walk on that hard grassless pavement. ;)
and....I turned off the 'animals can escape' features, so they will never leave. :)

« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2022, 08:54 AM »
around towards where started this habitat there is another semi-hidden viewing area behind a crop of rocks.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 16, 2022, 11:35 AM »
I like the rock archway with its hanging vines. Very dramatic!

« Reply #363 on: May 21, 2022, 09:19 AM »
THX - again found that on the workshop and made it my own to fit in this area.

some additional random shots from within and around the habitat.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 21, 2022, 11:16 AM »
In the first pic, we get a nice view of the rare (and endangered) Globe Armadillo (Armadillius Globulus). His shell-like armor protects him from the roaming cats.
And in the last pic, we can see a Rocktopus (Octopuseus Stonicus) clinging to that upper crossbeam on the left-side viewing area. :D  Sorry for the irreverence, I'm feeling giddy today.

« Reply #365 on: May 21, 2022, 01:44 PM »
In the first pic, we get a nice view of the rare (and endangered) Globe Armadillo (Armadillius Globulus). His shell-like armor protects him from the roaming cats.
And in the last pic, we can see a Rocktopus (Octopuseus Stonicus) clinging to that upper crossbeam on the left-side viewing area. :D  Sorry for the irreverence, I'm feeling giddy today.
;D