Oak Creek Zoo - By Shiftzie

• 3 replies

Offline Shiftzie

• French Crator in Planet Coaster ;) !
    • View Profile
Oak Creek Zoo - By Shiftzie
« on: December 03, 2019, 09:40 AM »
Hello zookeepers !!

Welcome in my first zoo of Planet Zoo :) ! It took me a while to begin a park on Planet Zoo because I wanted to take the time to get to know the game in all its aspects, and learn how to use decorative objects. Now that I’ve done it, I want you to meet my very first sandbox park : Oak Creek Zoo ! In this first episode I will start the entrance building, which the starting point. Good viewing to all, hoping that this series pleases you :) !

Video Speed build :

Screenshots :

Re: Oak Creek Zoo - By Shiftzie
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 03:52 AM »
I keep seeing so much great architecture from this game that just isn't nearly as possible in PC.  Really hoping they do something to import some of these pieces and textures over.

Needless to say, this is a great looking entrance and I'm sure the park will match.  Looking forward to more.

Offline Shiftzie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 04:05 AM »
I keep seeing so much great architecture from this game that just isn't nearly as possible in PC.  Really hoping they do something to import some of these pieces and textures over.

Needless to say, this is a great looking entrance and I'm sure the park will match.  Looking forward to more.

Thank you very much:)! And yes I agree with you about the textures of Planet Zoo, graphically it has nothing like Planet Coaster ^^. But maybe we can hope ... lol

Offline Shiftzie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 01:34 PM »
Hello everyone !

For today I created the entrance building, and especially the building for the sale of tickets:)! It took me a while to figure out how to make cash registers, screens etc... but I found it! Here is the result:) I hope you will enjoy it.

Video Speedbuild :

Screenshots :