Seven Seas: 1st Showreel: GERMANY Pavilion

• 60 replies

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
Re: Seven Seas: Welcome to the Egypt Pavilion!
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2020, 07:17 AM »
The buildings look outstanding. They are so realistic and clever created. The egypt area is amazing, the different places are wonderful.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Re: Seven Seas: Welcome to the Egypt Pavilion!
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2020, 11:27 AM »
The teaser looks too real to be Planet Coaster, most of this project makes me question what is real anymore! Well done!  :D

Offline Dutchie

• CEO of Seven Seas
    • View Profile
    • Seven Seas
Seven Seas: Welcome to the "France" Pavilion!
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2020, 03:00 PM »
Hello everyone! Today I welcome you to the most magnifique of pavilions: FRANCE!

A recurring theme for every pavilion, guests enter 'France' through this replica of the famous Arc de Triomphe

Starting with a simpler facade, one that wouldn't look out of place in Montpellier, on the left..

..with a more ornate, Parisian vibe on the right.

Every pavilion ends with a grand restaurant housed in a palace, temple, or castle. Naturally, for France I decided to go with the wonderfully ornate Palace of Versailles.

Here's a closer look at that little street leading towards a forced-perspective version of one of the world's well-known landmarks.

"Le Darcy" is actually an existing little cinema in Paris, and I always liked its facade. Consider this an homage.

Last but not least, here's an overview of the entire pavilion + its backstage area. Notice how tiny that Eiffel Tower really is?

Until next time, at the China Pavilion!

I love the scale of the park so far (as well as the theming and everything else). Its really impressive. Its so easy to build these huge structures and get carried away with the size but this seems like it really resembles the size of Epcot style countries.
Thank you, dear Epcot fan! I have mostly been inspired by both EPCOT and Germany'S Europa Park. Of course, I added a good dose of my own imagination + unique countries, like The Netherlands (my homeland) and Egypt. I am glad you like it so far!

Until you showed us the overhead view, I never would have thought that the Egypt Pavilion was shaped like a relatively small plaza. From a peep's perspective, all the various shops, details, and the twisting streets make it seem much larger, more spread out. I like the Cleo & Julius sign.
Thank you, JB! It is indeed a super simple "loop", but it really works :-) You've got an eye for detail, you!

Man, the Egypt Pavilion is pure eye candy!!! I'm so amazed on the fantastic and huge amount of details and architectural uniqueness! This is parkbuilding at its absolute best!! Do you get the ideas on your own or use real builds as inspiration? And I can't wait for the French Pavilion, will check this thread now daily... :o :D
A lot of greets, Corkscrewloop :)
Thank you!! I look a lot at Google Maps and images, but I try not to copy anything. Taking bits and pieces of various buildings works best for me. That, plus a good dose of imagination.

So glad to see Egypt completed, and can't wait to see what you do for France! I wonder what the central restraurant weenie of that area would be. I still think Cleo & Julius should sell only milk and salads :P
I hope the Palace of Versailles for a 'restaurant weenie' didn't disappoint you ;) And I agree re: Cleo & Julius! But only if they sell goat milk!

This is really giving me some ideas. You are making these pavilions amazingly! The facade work is spectacular, and it is really making me want to go to my RCT3 park World Of Discovery to make different adaptations of what you have created. Egypt for me I always want to make some small coasters for the energy, and include something inside a pyramid. Your take on Egypt (and Germany) actually plays with sightlines and what the guests are seeing at various angles, which is very difficult to really "master." This is what I want to see and you are nailing it!  :up:
Merci beaucoup, cody!! I am so glad you like it. You are so right about the sightlines: They are very hard to pull off, but so, so very worth the trouble!

You have now surpassed Epcot level design, and they never looked this good.
Oh hush! Thank you, dear friend

Egypt did not disappoint! Awesome job on the facades and I love how you included the backstage areas in order to add that touch of realism. I am truly amazed how you managed to add all of those details in such a small space. Keep up the good work!  :up:
Thank you, Darknight! A tricky architecture, but at least it gives off the right vibe :-) And yes, +1 for backstage areas!

This looks absolutely fantastic !!!
Every pavillion is recognisable thanks to wonderfully executed landmarks.
Feels like a very immersive Epcot or EuropaPark. So much details. And props for the realism of it all.
I'm expecting top notch Paris vibes from you, I'm a parisian  ;)
Oh dear! Well then, let's hope I met your expectations! Thanks for your wonderful comment!

The buildings look outstanding. They are so realistic and clever created. The egypt area is amazing, the different places are wonderful.
Thank you very much, RCT D - you know I love your work!!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Seven Seas: Welcome to the "France" Pavilion!
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2020, 10:52 PM »
Once again, a small plaza area that looks immense from a peeps point of view. The Palace of Versailles façade is truly remarkable. :up:

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2020, 07:11 AM »
Beautiful, Berlin!!

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2020, 09:08 AM »
Love this latest "land". Versailles looks wonderful!

Offline Hethetheth

• Hey!!! look here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2020, 10:03 AM »
The level of detail on this project is absolutely unbelievable. Wow.

Obviously the detail and sets inside are great, but the detail put into the backstage areas really makes me happy!

Offline Redhair

• Can't... Stop... Playing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2020, 07:31 AM »
Man o Man o Man...

This is so amazing to watch. It all makes sense. The fronts, the backs... The layout... I'm speechless!
Keep it up, can't wait to visit your park through steam :D

Offline Supernovae

• Celebrating creating
    • View Profile
    • Supernovae Productions
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2020, 07:39 AM »
Wow this looks fantastic. Love your building style and eye for detail  :o
On paper we have the best team of the world! It's a pitty we don't play on paper...

Offline CoasterCad

• Imagining since 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2020, 08:40 AM »
Amazing project, love everything about it. Great idea's overall, keep it up!
Let your imagination take you to take great places.

Offline corkscrewloop

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2020, 07:11 AM »
Wow, my eyes cant believe it...the French Pavillion is the crown jewel of this whole amazing, breathtaking build! Arc de Trioumph and the forced perspective Eiffel Tower are so extremely brilliant and the whole atmosphere feels so real... What I also like is the fantastic backyard, which looks so realistic and contradictory to the themed part... Amazing imagineering work, some of the best in Planco! Thanks so much, every picture is pure inspiration and pleasure! Cant wait to see more!
My Workshop: Steam Workshop

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2020, 12:44 PM »
Seven Seas continues to amaze me! Awesome job on France and you pulled off the forced perspective extremely well. Projects like this truly inspire me to get more creative and innovate my parks. Keep up the awesome work!  :up:

Offline Dutchie

• CEO of Seven Seas
    • View Profile
    • Seven Seas
Re: Seven Seas: See you soon at the China Pavilion!
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2020, 12:10 PM »
Thank you all very much for the wonderful responses, so glad you all liked little France! I'll get back to all of you individually after the big update...

See you soon at the China Pavilion!

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2020, 08:05 AM »
Outstanding as always!

Offline CoasterCad

• Imagining since 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2020, 01:44 PM »
Stunning! Love everything about it.
Let your imagination take you to take great places.

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2020, 06:31 AM »
Out-standing as always!
This got a pure China vibe. I don´t know if that was your goal, but I feel this is somewhere in China than in a chinese themed area of a park or in this case of an Expo site.
Fantastic!

greetz
zeroG
NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION IT´s ALWAYS YOUR MINDSET

Offline Dutchie

• CEO of Seven Seas
    • View Profile
    • Seven Seas
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2020, 01:39 AM »
Ni hao! Welcome to the China Pavilion!

As with every Pavilion, a magnificent gate with faux-Chinese inscriptions welcome visitors to the Far East

As this is the central pavilion of Seven Seas, and the only land featuring a ride, the China Pavilion is designed to accommodate lots of visitors at once. It's spacious!

The Temple of Divine Hope graces the area. Guests can pass through the pagoda's base.

Behind the pagoda, we find the food court. From ramen to dumplings to spring rolls: Enjoy the taste of China!

A recreation of the main palace in Beijing's Forbidden City dominates the China Pavilion.
It is home to both the dark ride "Seven Cultures Together" and the Michelin-rated restaurant "Zhong Guo".

An alternative view of the Palace, with the Fearless ShiShi (guarding lion) on the right.

Last but not least, an overview of the entire China Pavilion + backstage

See you next time at the Great Britain Pavilion!

Once again, a small plaza area that looks immense from a peeps point of view. The Palace of Versailles façade is truly remarkable. :up:
Thank you, JB! I am glad you like the Versailles facade, I'm very pleased with how that one turned out :)

Beautiful, Berlin!!
Thank you, dear Fisherman!

Love this latest "land". Versailles looks wonderful!
Thank you, thank you!! :)

The level of detail on this project is absolutely unbelievable. Wow.
Obviously the detail and sets inside are great, but the detail put into the backstage areas really makes me happy!
Good to see you here, heth! I, too, love backstage areas. They really add to the realism. The ugly side of things.

Man o Man o Man...
This is so amazing to watch. It all makes sense. The fronts, the backs... The layout... I'm speechless!
Keep it up, can't wait to visit your park through steam :D
Wow, thank you for your kind words, Redhair!! One day, it will all be available on Steam - I promise!

Wow this looks fantastic. Love your building style and eye for detail  :o
Thank you so much!

Amazing project, love everything about it. Great idea's overall, keep it up!
Thank you! It's a bit of Europa Park meets EPCOT meets PortAventura.. and then with some spice and love of my own :)

Wow, my eyes cant believe it...the French Pavillion is the crown jewel of this whole amazing, breathtaking build! Arc de Trioumph and the forced perspective Eiffel Tower are so extremely brilliant and the whole atmosphere feels so real... What I also like is the fantastic backyard, which looks so realistic and contradictory to the themed part... Amazing imagineering work, some of the best in Planco! Thanks so much, every picture is pure inspiration and pleasure! Cant wait to see more!
Thank you, thank you! Wonderful words there, really keeps me going. I can't wait to show you what the pavilions look like at night, but that's for a future update. Again, thank you very much, and I hope you like the China Pavilion!

Seven Seas continues to amaze me! Awesome job on France and you pulled off the forced perspective extremely well. Projects like this truly inspire me to get more creative and innovate my parks. Keep up the awesome work!  :up:
Long time no see, Darknight! I am pleased that you noticed the forced perspective at work. The Eifel Tower, for example, is tilted slightly backwards, and the upper parts of the structure are coated with a lighter colour of paint -- all to make it look bigger and farther away. Thank you for stopping by!

Outstanding as always!
Merci beaucoup, dear Mackie!

Out-standing as always!
This got a pure China vibe. I don´t know if that was your goal, but I feel this is somewhere in China than in a chinese themed area of a park or in this case of an Expo site. Fantastic!
Oh look, the Master of Immersion visited my little topic! Thank you, zeroG! Coming from you, that's a big compliment. I hope you like the rest of the pavilion :-)

Offline AcesCalifornia

• Ambitious But Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Seven Seas: Welcome to the China Pavilion!
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2020, 05:42 AM »
Absolutely amazing! And excited to see what you do for Great Britain, but if you do only London, we're gonna have a problem :P There's also a ride inside of the China area? Have you actually made the "Seven Cultures Together" ride inside?

Offline Plokoon111

• Darkride Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2020, 07:13 AM »
Digging the realism and the China Pavilion! It looks just right, and the theming is top notch. From above it looks small, but inside it looks quite big!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2020, 03:47 PM »
A wonderfully detailed area, Berlin87. I like all the colorful paper lanterns strewn about, especially in the trees. From the night shots I've seen elsewhere, those lanterns don't put out much light, so you need a lot of them to do the job. More lanterns= a good thing; more color, more excitement, more theming. :)

Quote: "From ramen to dumplings to spring rolls: Enjoy the taste of China!"  I'll have some of each, please. I have a particular fondness for spring rolls. :)

Offline toofpikk

• I am this forums noob.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2020, 06:12 AM »
Stunning doesn't do it justice. Parks as well executed as this really make me tempted to get a PC again just so I can try my hand at Planet Coaster properly. Very beautiful.

Offline Dutchie

• CEO of Seven Seas
    • View Profile
    • Seven Seas
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2020, 04:49 AM »

A pint of Guinness, a scone or two, a dash of sorcery – and a lot of quirky little details.
Coming soon: The Great British Pavilion

Offline AnubisLive

• Rotterdam
    • View Profile
Re: Seven Seas: UK Pavilion – A little teaser
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2020, 01:30 AM »
Seriously amazing! A great showcase of the realism that you can achive in Planet Coaster. I'm definitely looking at projects like yours, as inspiration for current and future projects!

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2020, 11:15 AM »
Just catching up and the China Pavilion came out great! I especially love all the little details like the lanterns and the smaller décor that fits in theme with the area. Excited to see the full Great Britain Pavilion as it already looks like it will be something special! Keep up the great work!  :up:

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2020, 10:37 AM »
nice editing! really atmospheric!

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2020, 11:02 AM »
The details still blow me away. I definitely see the Epcot resemblance to the pavilions, which look phenomenal. Please continue to make our jaws drop because this is incredible!

Offline Plokoon111

• Darkride Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2020, 05:13 PM »
Looks magical and mysterious! Loving this!  :yes: :up:

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2020, 08:12 AM »
OMG...I love the broom in the roof.  Ha ha.  Love all the little details like that.

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2020, 05:10 PM »
Detailed and nice building. You captured the british atmosphere in a perfect way. The atmosphere is great!

Offline Cortex919

• Keep building!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2020, 02:06 AM »
Bro, outstanding work! Love to see more of your creations ! What are the future plans for this park ?