Unnamed Gerstlauer Infinity

• 0 replies

Offline Loundlim

• aka Julez Bernd
    • View Profile
Unnamed Gerstlauer Infinity
« on: January 08, 2020, 02:59 PM »
Hi! After quite some time I got No Limits 2 to work again on my Laptop and I've been experimenting with it ever since. I barely made anything for the first couple of years of No Limits 2's existence simply because I didn't really understand how he editor worked and how to get the track to be how I wanted it to so I got frustrated very fast.
However now I think I know what I am doing so I am going to show the first ride I didn't abandon after a two weeks.

It is as the title of this thread suggests a Gerstlauer Infinity coaster that I have yet to find a name and theme for.
However, if this coaster was real it would certainly be gerstlauers biggest far. I tried to put the strengths of the best Gerstlauer coasters into one ride. I'm not going to spoil everything just yet though. I recorded this little video that shows the main part layout:

This is obviously very early though. As you know me I want to theme things so this ride will be heavily themed (I hope my laptop can handle what I have in mind.) I also want to make believable backstage areas and supports.

All in all this is my version of "A park with unlimited budget builds the biggest coaster Gerstlauer sells them and themes it as well as possible".