Is there a way to remove foundations from flat rides?

• 4 replies
Is there a way to remove foundations from flat rides?
« on: December 28, 2019, 08:17 AM »
I need to remove the concrete foundation that appears whenever you place a flat ride. Is there a way to do it?

A part of the foundation is going over a curved edge and the game places a raised platform with stilts. NOT what I want.

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a way to remove foundations from flat rides?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 04:59 PM »
This is the way. You will have to use StationJim gardening or find pathcovers that are the same as the grass to hide the foundation, but there isn't anything to remove it.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 06:58 PM »
Oh, but there is a way! Use Belgabor's Invisible Doodads (found here, if you don't already have the set: https://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1093). To make the ride base disappear: Replace the path tile that connects to the ride's exit with one of Belgabor's invisible path tiles. Poof! Gone! :)

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 07:49 PM »
Oh, but there is a way! Use Belgabor's Invisible Doodads (found here, if you don't already have the set: https://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1093). To make the ride base disappear: Replace the path tile that connects to the ride's exit with one of Belgabor's invisible path tiles. Poof! Gone! :)

I totally forgot about that, Thank you JB!

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 10:04 AM »

I absolutely f****** love this community and this game. There is ALWAYS a creative solution to be found somewhere. As soon as I read your comment I knew it would work, as I must have experimented with it along the line somewhere (already have invisible doodads) but never actually used it for any real purpose.

Thank you so much for the brilliant solution. Exactly what I needed.

There is something very special in store for this community. I have been working on this park for over a decade, off and on, and am almost finished. It's a park from the game that everyone knows and it has gone through SOOOOOOO much refinement over its lifespan. And luckily for you guys, I'm very proficient with the camera system and know how to edit  ;)