[REL] Claustrobia | Mini park

• 4 replies
[REL] Claustrobia | Mini park
« on: April 11, 2020, 08:18 AM »
Hi Everybody!

So there has been a contest from Bronation in which the challenge was to build a park in a small place. I've joined the contest and finished the park, I figured I would also share it with you guys. So a lot of pictures and offcourse a video!

This small park is build in a space of 21 x 21 tiles. It was quite the struggle and people will get claustobic visiting this park, hence the name.

This park has:

- 4 Track Rides

Mineshaft| Infinity Coaster | Track length 376 m | Heighest drop 25 m | Speed 83 kph | 2 Inversions
Tidalwave | Spinning Coaster| Track length 225 m | Heighest drop 9 m | Speed 48 kph
Al-Mi'Raj | Junior Coaster | Track length 203 m | Heighest drop 6 m | Speed 43 kph
Ghosts of China | Shooting Darkride | Track length 65 m | Duration 112 sec | 6 Shooting scenes

- 5 Flatrides
- 9 Shops
- 2 Toilet buildings
- 1 Staff Building
- 4 Themes (Vanilla/Mainstreet, China, Arabic and Western)

This park was a lot of fun and it is very dense, have fun exploring!

And offcourse it's available on steam!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2056654186

Offline Redhair

• Can't... Stop... Playing...
    • View Profile
Re: [REL] Claustrobia | Mini park
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 10:51 AM »
What a great park, I enjoyed your video very much. That shooting game is awesome and you used every inch of space very well! Very nice!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 02:58 PM »
Excellent park. Excellent video, DwarrenIce. The coaster tracks are a little short but hey, that's what you would expect in such a small space. You more than made up for the shortness by making the layouts interesting and theming them to the max. In fact, the whole park is themed to the max with tons of detail. Well done. :)

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 07:39 AM »
Wow, you create such a tiny but fantastic park. I love the short but interesting layouts. It´s just unbelievable that so many rides are in that small space. And it all looks realistic and detailed. Yes, there are sooo many little details. The shooting darkride is very good, I like the different scenes. Nice effects! One of my favorite parks so far although it´s so tiny. But packed with fresh ideas.

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 02:27 AM »
What a great park, I enjoyed your video very much. That shooting game is awesome and you used every inch of space very well! Very nice!

Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed  the shooting game, had a hard time squeezing those scenes in xD

Excellent park. Excellent video, DwarrenIce. The coaster tracks are a little short but hey, that's what you would expect in such a small space. You more than made up for the shortness by making the layouts interesting and theming them to the max. In fact, the whole park is themed to the max with tons of detail. Well done. :)

Thanks, the coaster tracks are indeed short but making them longer would also resulted in tight curves and other weirdly elements that wouldn't be quite realistic, not that they are 100% now but still  :D

This park really gave me a chance to detail everything to the max without losing interest, glad to hear that it worked!

Wow, you create such a tiny but fantastic park. I love the short but interesting layouts. It´s just unbelievable that so many rides are in that small space. And it all looks realistic and detailed. Yes, there are sooo many little details. The shooting darkride is very good, I like the different scenes. Nice effects! One of my favorite parks so far although it´s so tiny. But packed with fresh ideas.

Thanks, I already wanted to do a small park as a next project and this competition from Bronation came down at just the right time. Downside is looking for a new project now but maybe I'll do another small park cause I like how I can go nuts with theming without losing interest :D