Voting closed: June 15, 2020, 12:04 PM

Poll: Unbuilt Disney concept parks/lands

• 2 replies

Offline loopycoasterfan

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Poll: Unbuilt Disney concept parks/lands
« on: June 11, 2020, 12:04 PM »
This has always been a fascinating topic to me. With so many unbuilt Disney lands/parks over the course of Disney's history, it's hard not to think about what could of been for the future of Disney. In this poll, I am asking the sgw community to vote on which unbuilt Disney park/land they wish became a reality and why?

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Poll: Unbuilt Disney concept parks/lands
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 04:49 PM »
I voted for "Tomorrowland 2055 refurbishment" because (Disneyland's) Tomorrowland has been pretty static and uninteresting since the '98 refurb. After the '67 refurb, it had a lot of movement and excitement; not so much, now.

Offline planetthrilldude57

• Building and rebuilding visions
    • View Profile
Re: Poll: Unbuilt Disney concept parks/lands
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 07:24 PM »
These were all really good choices. I originally was going for the tomorrowland refurbishment but now that I've thought about, I'm going for Westcot. I really think that this could've turned out to be something great. Just imagine, an Epcot for the West coast. So many pavilions, so much potential. As for the others:

Beastly Kingdom: This would've been my second pick. Too bad Universal had the lost continent too contend with so it wouldn't look like they were copying them.

Discovery Bay: Again, interesting concept, so much potential never used.

Disney's America: Out of all the options on here, this could be theoretically built at any given time so I wouldn't be surprised if something similar to DA happens down the road.

I voted for "Tomorrowland 2055 refurbishment" because (Disneyland's) Tomorrowland has been pretty static and uninteresting since the '98 refurb. After the '67 refurb, it had a lot of movement and excitement; not so much, now.

Agreed JB! The so called refurbishment of the late 90s proved nothing more than to be a disappointment. It really needs to be updated for sure!

Make the magic happen