Metropolis 1899 - Opening Day / Download

• 42 replies

Offline Hethetheth

• Hey!!! look here!
    • View Profile
Re: Metropolis 1899 - Part 1 Video Release
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2021, 07:17 AM »
Thank you so much everyone! It's been a pleasure to see these positive comments, I'm looking forward to work on and release part 2.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2021, 03:26 PM »
Good lighting in that image; the colors and shapes really pop.

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2021, 02:24 AM »
The last shot is insane. Great lighting mood. The level of detail is superb and the whole town looks immersive. The coaster are smooth and realistic, the video editing is good. I like that project a lot, your style is visible in every single scene. Well done!

Offline Hethetheth

• Hey!!! look here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2021, 02:01 PM »
Part 2 is now in progress!

Offline Baneif

• Roads ? Where we're going we don't need... roads !
    • View Profile
    • Turtle Bay Video Series
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2021, 12:19 PM »
Wow ! Looks really awesome can't wait to see more of it  :up:

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2021, 06:56 PM »
Love what you've done. You have really nailed this look!

Offline Hethetheth

• Hey!!! look here!
    • View Profile
Re: Metropolis 1899 - Part 2 Video Release
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2021, 09:03 AM »
Thanks everyone!

I'm pleased to release the next part containing the Inverted rollercoaster Icarus and a new version of the Invisible Man dark ride:

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2021, 09:23 AM »
I was very intrigued by how you would be able to get an entire dark ride out of the invisible man theme, and you certainly delivered.   I even laughed out loud when he punched the cops.   

Overall, the park really is looking better than ever, much more colorful now and even more visually interesting than in the earlier versions.  Great work.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2021, 02:17 PM »
The buzzbombing airplane sounds on Icarus made me smile. The concept and execution of the Invisible Man dark ride is one of the best uses of Planet Coaster I've seen. The sound editing throughout the video is a sight to behold, so to speak.

Offline Hethetheth

• Hey!!! look here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2021, 04:10 AM »
The buzzbombing airplane sounds on Icarus made me smile. The concept and execution of the Invisible Man dark ride is one of the best uses of Planet Coaster I've seen. The sound editing throughout the video is a sight to behold, so to speak.

Thank you so much. I didn't really make much of it in the video, but the Invisible Man is a 10 x 20 grid dark ride, so specially it's very tight too. A combination of that restraint and the limited animatronics forced me to get rather creative, so I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I was very intrigued by how you would be able to get an entire dark ride out of the invisible man theme, and you certainly delivered.   I even laughed out loud when he punched the cops.   

Overall, the park really is looking better than ever, much more colorful now and even more visually interesting than in the earlier versions.  Great work.

I rather enjoyed the cop punching as well! I am glad you like the park as a whole, I feel so much better about this current version and I think it makes up for the numerous abandoned versions!

Offline Hethetheth

• Hey!!! look here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2021, 12:58 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce it's opening day at Metroplois 1899. A link to download is in the video description :)

Re: Metropolis 1899 - Opening Day / Download
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2021, 04:58 PM »
this park looks great. love it.

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
Re: Metropolis 1899 - Opening Day / Download
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2021, 07:00 AM »
How? THIS park has to be closed immediately. It´s a shame that this is open now and no people are wearing masks. It´s too dangerous.
Haha little joke. In fact this park is your big work of recent years. There are so many great rides featured. And all rides on one map in one park. It must be a pleasure to observe the park and the peeps. You must be very proud of this one. It looks so vivid and natural, the launch is perfectly integrated and the people can interact with every single ride element from the path. I hope there are some shops and restaurants? I will have a look on this in the workshop.