RCT3 Egyptian Factory (concept park)

• 6 replies

Offline loopycoasterfan

• Conceptualize our world
    • View Profile
RCT3 Egyptian Factory (concept park)
« on: September 20, 2020, 12:02 PM »
Hi guys! So I've been working on this for the past 3 days. It's an all in one Egyptian themed mine train coaster incorporating a small water slide and will also include a jeep tour. I'm planning to incorporate this into my other park I'm currently working on. Here are some screenshots to show what progress I've made so far. Feel free to leave any ideas/suggestions below!

More updates to come!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 08:16 AM by loopycoasterfan »

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: RCT3 Egyptian Mine (Ride concept)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 01:19 PM »
Nice. :)  The last pic has an Abu Simbel vibe to it. As a suggestion: You might want to vary the time of day when taking screenshots. That way we can see your work under different lighting conditions. For instance, that temple in the first pic looks fine as is; it evokes a certain kind of mood. But it would also be nice to see the columns lit up by the sun; more colorful, more detail. :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 01:21 PM by JB »

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 06:07 PM »
This looks fun! Surely the hotter climate means much more guests in the pool and slide(s).  :D

Offline loopycoasterfan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 06:47 PM »
Nice. :)  The last pic has an Abu Simbel vibe to it. As a suggestion: You might want to vary the time of day when taking screenshots. That way we can see your work under different lighting conditions. For instance, that temple in the first pic looks fine as is; it evokes a certain kind of mood. But it would also be nice to see the columns lit up by the sun; more colorful, more detail. :)

Thank you! I see where your coming from with the day/night cycle aspect. It definitely changes your perspective on your facades look. I'll keep this recommendation in mind for the future.  :)

This looks fun! Surely the hotter climate means much more guests in the pool and slide(s).  :D

Thanks! For sure! Even though the fall season is on the horizon, I still wouldn't mind getting into a pool.

Re: RCT3 Egyptian Factory (concept)
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 11:48 AM »
Looks nice man!  :up:

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 08:04 PM »
Nice concept and I think you are doing a great job so far! This is giving me some inspiration for my Revenge of the Mummy Recreation.  :)

Offline loopycoasterfan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 08:27 AM »
Looks nice man!  :up:
Thanks!
Nice concept and I think you are doing a great job so far! This is giving me some inspiration for my Revenge of the Mummy Recreation.  :)
Thank you! Glad I'm able to inspire others in their creations!  :D

Have a short update for today
Been working on the jungle jeep expedition ride 

Here's a screenshot of the newest building addition to the area

Until next time!