New error message for downloaded park

• 4 replies

Offline warcat

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
New error message for downloaded park
« on: October 21, 2020, 03:11 PM »
I recently downloaded a roller coaster file from this site that was included in a file.  The coaster is in a park so the file is a  ".dat" file.  I ran the park through ParkCleanup, did the "Clean up the Park", saved the file and then proceeded with "Content requirements" " the deep check, etc and was given the "No error" report.  The park was put into the game file, "Documents/RCT3/Parks" but when I tried to open the park the game froze. "Pre-Activate went fine, but "Activate Objects" stopped at 39% and the game froze.  Finally getting back to the desktop I saw, "Missing Animation, BoneShape "front" is missing animations"  This didn't come up as an error running the file through  ParkCleanup. Has anyone else had this error message before?  What file am I missing to correct this? 

Offline francescoaster

• Custom Content for Everyone!
    • View Profile
Re: New error message for downloaded park
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 01:43 AM »
You are not missing anything... Probably that coaster uses a CTR, and you have an older version of the CTR, without restraint animations, or something like that.

Offline warcat

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 10:51 PM »
You are not missing anything... Probably that coaster uses a CTR, and you have an older version of the CTR, without restraint animations, or something like that.
Looking at the Data in ParkClean Up the only thing I can see is
AIDDatabaseEntry (Tracks\TrackedRides\CTR_FlyerTrack\CTR_FlyerTrack CTR_FlyerTrack:sid)

Going to see about downloading a newer version and see what happens.The version I have says it was created October of 2018..Thanks for the heads up
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:02 PM by warcat »

Offline francescoaster

• Custom Content for Everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 11:30 AM »
Try installing this one. I'm 99% sure it will fix that up.

https://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=2314

Offline warcat

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 07:42 PM »
Try installing this one. I'm 99% sure it will fix that up.

https://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=2314
Thank You for the suggestion.  I used the link and downloaded the file.  I already had already downloaded that file but did a reinstall but no luck.  Running the .dat file once again through ParkCleanup , no errors find, reinstalled the .dat file once again and tried to run it and once again the game froze and I got the same error message about "missing animation"..No bigger, just deleted the file from the game.  Thank once again for the suggestion.