Universe Of Adventure - Indoor Park - By Shiftzie

• 12 replies

Offline Shiftzie

• French Crator in Planet Coaster ;) !
    • View Profile
Universe Of Adventure - Indoor Park - By Shiftzie
« on: November 05, 2020, 06:13 AM »
Hey people !

I started a new project on Planet Coaster, an Indoor Park, named Universe Of Adventure. In this new park we can find many attractions and roller coasters on themes like Marvel or other licenses as we can find at IMG Adventure Park in Dubai. I hope you like this new project.

First Episode :

Screenshots :

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
Re: Universe Of Adventure - Indoor Park - By Shiftzie
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 08:40 AM »
It´s great to see that you give a try on an indoor park project. When I think of your endless creativity and sense for realism this will be a fantastic project. I am espacially looking forward to some MARVEL themes. If you need some custom MARVEL logos I can send you some from my MARVEL indoor park project. I nearly got all well known MARVEL fonts from Avengers to Guardians and Daredevil to Punisher...but they all got so many pieces that you get a fast lag if yxou use many of them. So maybe it´s better to work with billboards. But thoose custom logos make a better appeariance than a 2D Billboard.

The whole entrance and the big hall behind looking amazing. Maybe you can add some more colors but I belive this will come with the inside.
Hopefully we´ll get some new screens soon.

greetz
zeroG
NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION | IT´S ALWAYS YOUR MINDSET

Offline Shiftzie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 11:57 AM »
It´s great to see that you give a try on an indoor park project. When I think of your endless creativity and sense for realism this will be a fantastic project. I am espacially looking forward to some MARVEL themes. If you need some custom MARVEL logos I can send you some from my MARVEL indoor park project. I nearly got all well known MARVEL fonts from Avengers to Guardians and Daredevil to Punisher...but they all got so many pieces that you get a fast lag if yxou use many of them. So maybe it´s better to work with billboards. But thoose custom logos make a better appeariance than a 2D Billboard.

The whole entrance and the big hall behind looking amazing. Maybe you can add some more colors but I belive this will come with the inside.
Hopefully we´ll get some new screens soon.

greetz
zeroG

Thanks so much ZeroG, I think I will try to make my own logo but thanks for your proposition ^^ ! Maybe take toolkit like characters but not sure yet. I think the colors of the building will be change, this is actually the first part of this big project ^^, The building will be more bigger for the next ^^ ! I hope you will like it :p !

Offline Shiftzie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 06:00 AM »
Hello everyone !

I have a little update today for this indoor park, I've created tickets machines in this entrance park. tickets booth will come after, but I would like to make something new ^^. some of this machines are usable, with a vending machine hiden inside ^^ ! Hope you'll like it :) !

Link workshop for my Tickets Machines : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2284786494

Video :

Screenshots :

Offline Walle_Epcot

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 02:04 PM »
Wow, just wow!!!! Perfect as always!!

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 02:46 PM »
Oh I'm loving this!

Offline Shiftzie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 08:05 AM »
Hey guys !

New update in the Indoor Park ! I added the tickets booth after the tickets machines ;) ! The next step will be to decorate the big wall over the ticket booth, I would like to create a little coaster throught this wall... but I don't know, why do you think about that ?

Hope you will like it :)

Video :

Screenshots :

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2020, 09:26 AM »
wow - this looks great and very real

Offline Shiftzie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 01:22 AM »
wow - this looks great and very real

Thanks ^^ ! yes i'm trying to make something very realistic, I think I'll prabably change the information shop by custom tickets booth ... I don't know yet haha

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 10:00 AM »
Yes, it looks so real!
Great updates. Fantastic and creative idea with thoose custom ticket machines...so some custom ticket boothes will be a nice addition  . :D
I would love to build a coaster layout for this project...maybe a compact Eurofighter or a compact launched lift infinity coaster :P
Keep up the inspiring work.

greetz
zeroG
NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION | IT´S ALWAYS YOUR MINDSET

Offline Shiftzie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2020, 03:23 AM »
Yes, it looks so real!
Great updates. Fantastic and creative idea with thoose custom ticket machines...so some custom ticket boothes will be a nice addition  . :D
I would love to build a coaster layout for this project...maybe a compact Eurofighter or a compact launched lift infinity coaster :P
Keep up the inspiring work.

greetz
zeroG

Thanks ^^ ! yeah I think a custum tickets booth would be better ^^ !

Offline cure13

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2020, 01:47 AM »
BRILLIANT!! very inspiring.