NEED HELP posting pics

• 2 replies

Offline cure13

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
NEED HELP posting pics
« on: December 03, 2020, 05:54 PM »
can anyone tell me how in blazes you post a pic?  if i click on 'insert image' i dont know what or HOW to insert something there. if i drag a file it wont let me in the box but outside the box i can and i then see just the image and then when i click 'back button' it has erased all text and no pic. there is nothing explaining how to do this. what am i doing wrong? (all pics are Jpeg and under 60KB) clicking the 'insert image' doesn't give me a new window to choose a pic, cant drag one over, cant copy and paste one in there, clicking on [img] doesn't do anything...what am i missing?? PLEASE HELP.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: NEED HELP posting pics
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 08:23 PM »
Hello cure13. Are you using an image hosting site? You need to upload your images to a site like imgur (there are many others). Copy the link for your image that's provided there and paste it here at SGW. :)

You can read more here:

https://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,20300.0.html

Offline cure13

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: NEED HELP posting pics
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 10:52 PM »
thank you JB, that does help.  not sure i want to go through all that and 'join' something new and worry about spyware and selling my info when my pics are right here just a click away.  thank you for your time and effort.