A Californian Expressing Joy

• 1 replies

Offline Germs

• Respectable Punk
    • View Profile
A Californian Expressing Joy
« on: January 24, 2021, 08:10 PM »
Finally upgraded my computer enough that I can comfortably run all of the megaparks and insanely detailed masterpieces that I've come to love about this site's members + the rest of the of the PlanCo (and NL2) creators.

As a Californian who hasn't been able to be in a real park in a year, it's been amazing to make-believe in these games and feel totally immersed in so many labors of love. I grin from ear to ear exploring these parks from a peep's perspective and admiring every bit of detail.

I know that this forum has slowed down since I first joined (back in 2010!!), but since I've been getting so much joy from it recently I figured it's the least I can do to thank everybody who spends so many hours on these creations. Keep 'em coming, and if there are particular projects that stood out to you in the last 4-5 years that I missed out on, let me hear it.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Re: A Californian Expressing Joy
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 09:14 PM »
Love to hear from longtime members! I was a lurker back in 2010 busy with middle school and playing RCT3 and getting what was being released at the time. Since then the community as a whole has grown to become one of the most diverse in terms of theme park games and creations. Thanks for the kind words to the whole community, and I agree it is a joy to see what everyone comes up with.