Rapture 1959 - A Bioshock Story

• 3 replies

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
Rapture 1959 - A Bioshock Story
« on: February 14, 2021, 10:00 AM »

It’s the last night of the year 1958 in the city of Rapture. The upper class is celebrating a New Years Eve grand party in the 'Kashmir Restaurant', when it is hit by upcoming events which will forever change the fate of the underwater-town and its citizens. Follow us beyond the sea to discover Raptures most dazzling beauty and its darkest secrets.

'Rapture 1959 - A Bioshock Story' is a FM-Rides project by RCTD!, Kevin and MaxMagnus.

A Valentine for your loved ones!

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
Re: Rapture 1959 - A Bioshock Story
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 04:12 AM »
Finally, I comment on the first teaser!
I told you already that I am totaly impressed from the arrangement of the picture.
The individual giant underwater structures blending together in a perfect way. My favorite is the Kashmir Tower. You can feel the vibe there is a party going on if you take a close look :D
Both structures on the right side of the Kashmir Tower looking great as well.

But if you take a clooser look to the whole picture you realize that all buildings are very creative structures and that it´s the combination of thoose different unique buildings, all thoose great custom made signs and billboards, the small details (fishes and whales) and the layout of the city that draggs you inside the scene in the end. The depth of the picture is just brilliant!
Lighting and coloring are fantastic too and the marvellous editing like it is all under water completing the scene...
It seems like if the peeps of Rapture running around down there.  :o

greetz
zeroG
NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION | IT´S ALWAYS YOUR MINDSET

Offline Distraction Bucket

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 12:42 PM »
Looks amazing- can't wait!

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 04:02 PM »

Frank Hirshman, the star architect of rapture and close friend of Andrew Ryan, rose and walked slowly and elegantly out of his bedroom alongside the gallery of the unsparing, some would say luxurious appartement. Its highlight marked the big panorama-window which gave a perfect view to the throning city at the bottom of the sea. He descended the stairs and quickly left the accomodation. He disliked coming late and nevertheless had to find Louise who already was up on her way to the midnight-ball in the Kashmir-Restaurant.

Spoiler: 'Comments' (hover to show)

Thanks for the support! The next update will hopefuly not take 3 months.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 04:27 PM by MaxMagnus »