Continental Adventures - Explore Your Visions

• 8 replies

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
Continental Adventures - Explore Your Visions
« on: March 01, 2021, 10:33 AM »
I konw this is a huge first update. It will be the one of two updates at all until I will upload the park on STEAM.
I worked on this project almost a year now. It started all with the goal to build an inverted coaster but it ends like this...
You can see the inverted coaster it all started with in the area of TIBET.
The wohle park concept based on different continets of our world.
This update shows a southern pacific pirate area, a tibetian/hymalayan area, India and Africa, a polynesian adventure land and some generic style of theme park concept in the final and biggest land Australia.
The last two areas will be shown in the second update

STAY HEALTHY!!!

PORT PIRATE

TIBET

INDIA

AFRICA

NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION | IT´S ALWAYS YOUR MINDSET

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Continental Adventures - Explore Your Visions
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 03:10 PM »
I'm exhausted! So many beautiful and interesting sights. I think I want to live in the Port Pirate marketplace; so colorful and pleasant looking. The Tibet and India areas are also colorful and properly cluttered. It's interesting to see how you differentiated the theming between the similar areas. i.e. Tibet is slightly snowy. India is a little more elaborate/decorative. Africa has more tan/sand colors than the others.

I like how your rides are integrated into the marketplaces and all the rest of the theming. I haven't really commented on individual things (too many!) but I like the clumps of palm trees in the Pirate area and the shops in Tibet displaying their wares outside on the sidewalk. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the lands.

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 06:02 PM »
Wow, wow, wow, and oh yeah, wow! Really beautifully detailed everywhere. Every shot is full of interesting things to drool over!

Just one tiny thought. I love how the supports of the coaster in Tibet are an ice/snow color. Why not add some icicles to them to really sell the idea?

So much to look at!

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 06:19 AM »
Just casually walking in here and dropping a bombshell of a park. It truly looks amazing and is absolutely jaw dropping. The way you made each area going into another smoothly not to speak of the way you integrated the rides in there. Watching closer on the pictures you can see all the detail and love that has been put into this park. No wonder it cost you a year and probably a minor burning sensation of your computer upon opening the park :D

Can't wait to see what elso you've got and especially can't wait to explore it myself :up:
YouTube                     http://youtube.com/c/DwarrenIce                              YouTube
                                                    Twitter                       https://twitter.com/DwarrenIce                                   Twitter  
                                                    Instagram                https://www.instagram.com/dwarrenice/                Instagram      
                                                    Discord                       https://discord.gg/ue6XxJh                                         Discord

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 09:33 AM »
You certainly don't go small, and I love that.   The screenshots are amazing, love the uses of unique architecture and theming, also kind of partial to the custom hexagon path :D

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2021, 04:55 AM »
Th is is incredible. There are sooo many details that turn the park into perfection. The layouts are so smooth and twisty, perfectly integrated into the landscape. The whole shape of the park is amazing, there are backstage areas, shops (especially the shops in Tibet are awesome) and shows. I talked to you on the mobile phone and I will discover the park with you live. Then I´ll give more feedback.

Offline Walle_Epcot

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2021, 12:18 PM »
Holy Smack that is a park! The detail and unique looks about it is great. I can't wait to see the rest of the park.

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2021, 03:04 PM »
Absolutely incredible work there!  Not just the theming, but the rides themselves look fantastic too!

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2021, 03:24 PM »
wow very colourful!