(WIP) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Colorado

• 64 replies

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
Re: (WIP) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Colorado
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2022, 10:29 AM »
Just catching up on this park and all I can say is wow! The attention to detail is truly amazing and definitely an inspiration. With Magic Kingdom being one of my favorite parks you are really capturing the feel and look while also making it your own. Excited to see more and keep up the great work!  :up:

Offline 4Locke

• "Don't Tell Me What I Can't Do"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2022, 10:01 PM »
Hey everyone! I haven't posted an update in quite some time as I spent the last few months completely restructuring the Adventureland area of the park. The layout that I had implemented wasn't working and didn't turn out the way I had hoped originally. Jungle Cruise was too far away and took up too much space compared to the rest of the land's layout and spacial arrangement. I also wanted Tarzan's Treehouse to overlook Jungle Cruise and add a couple viewing areas for the attraction.

On top of this, I decided Adventureland was too big and the Pirates sub-area was too far from the rest of the land. Because of this, I decided to split Adventureland into two lands so now there is an additional land in the concept for Disneyland Park Colorado called- Treasure Cove

I have officially completed Adventureland and work has progressed quite a bit on Treasure Cove as well. Let’s start the update and check it all out!

First, you can now see that the entrance for Jungle Cruise in the middle of the Adventureland strip instead of being far away from the rest of the Jungle sub area. The entrance is across from Bengal Barbecue, tucked between The Magic Carpets of Aladdin and Tarzan’s Treehouse.

The next few images show off the attraction, Jungle Cruise and its queue.

A look at the Tarzan’s Treehouse attraction, from Jungle Cruise.

Below- you can see one of the Jungle Cruise viewing areas, from the ride.

The backside of water!

Past Tarzan’s Treehouse, the Adventureland area continues to be transformed as there is now a lush jungle path with trails near Jungle Cruise.

There is a popcorn cart along the trail.

In the below images, you can see the different lookout points in the land, towards the Jungle Cruise attraction.

That finishes off the Adventureland portion of this update as well as work on the entire land. Next, let’s take a look at Treasure Cove and the progress in the land so far.

The main path into the land is just opposite a creek and the lookout points for Jungle Cruise/the attraction track/scenery space itself.

For the last part of this update, we’ll look at some different photos from around the land.

The entry sign for the land!

The main restrooms in the land as well as a drinking fountain and ATM!

There is one shop in this area of the park- Pieces of Eight.

The next two pictures shows the rest of the Treasure Cove village. There is one restaurant in this area of the park- a table service eatery called Casa de Familia. Work on the interior of this restaurant has not begun.

There is also one attraction in this area of the park- Pirates of the Caribbean. Work on the queue and interior of this attraction has also not begun.

The archway is the second entrance into the land, from Frontierland. You can also see the exit for Pirates of the Caribbean to the right.

That's for all for this update!

Offline 4Locke

• "Don't Tell Me What I Can't Do"
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2022, 10:04 PM »
Also, I have updated and added more details to the park map guide including the additions of Adventureland and Treasure Cove.  :up: :D

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2022, 11:14 PM »
Wow, everything is so lush and verdant along the Jungle Cruise and surrounding area! You really nailed the dense jungle look. Nice update!

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2022, 08:40 AM »
looks great - love this area