The Land of Super Zaiden 800,000 piece cyberpunk city.

• 5 replies
The Land of Super Zaiden 800,000 piece cyberpunk city.
« on: September 21, 2021, 10:56 AM »

Hello everyone, long time member of the coaster sim community going back to the RCT1 days. This is my latest creation in Planet Coaster the land of Super Zaiden. The latest entry into my World of Legends series

The year is 2377, after 78 years of further construction Tigron is no more and what stands is a beast like no other. This is Tigron XL. 3500 ft tall, 284 mph and more the a minute of time removed from your seat. Fly through the city of the Cyberpunk Madness that is The Land of Super Zaiden. The newest section of the Ultimate Mega park The World of Legends. It does not get bigger then this.

2500 hrs in the making

Land of Super Zaiden contains 3 Arcades, 5 coasters, thrilling flat rides, a go cart track, a first of its kind Launched water flume, and the main attraction Tigron XL.

Land of Zaiden is the 4th park in the World of Legends connected park, a selection of parks all designed to form one larger mega park connected via videos, media, and more.

Requires realism V3 Mod for coasters to function properly.

Media Files (Important)

Parks in World of Legends:

Land of Legends
Land of the Infinite
Land of the Mystic
Land of Super Zaiden

Enjoy....

Warning: This park pushes the games engine to its limit, do not expect 60 fps.

steam download:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2601433695

« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 11:03 AM by Galcianbth »

Re: The Land of Super Zaiden 800,000 piece cyberpunk city.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 01:43 PM »
 :o :o :o :o

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 04:13 PM »
Oh my! I haven't seen anything this extravagant and creative in Planet Coaster before! You've really set a new high standard for what's possible in PC. It almost leaves me speechless.

I love the use of neon lighting and billboards EVERYWHERE. Clearly you were inspired by Blade Runner (and maybe a couple of Star Wars cities). Air traffic must be gridlocked, as all the sky vehicles are backed up and aren't going anywhere. :P  Just the visual of seeing all those vehicles lined up in the air is amazing. I especially like the neon-lined tunnels used in many of the rides.

The Big Dog here is of course, Tigron XL. I was actually glad (in a good way) when the 'finish' sign appeared at the end, so I could finally catch my breath! It's a real endurance test. I loved how the car/train kept getting propelled upward over and over, building the suspense, until we were so high up it made my nose bleed. :scared:

You and your team did an excellent job on this project. Thanks for the video.

Offline Plokoon111

• Darkride Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 05:44 PM »
I get blade runner vibes for sure! Lovely first update and intro. Keeping an eye on this project. :up:

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2021, 10:38 PM »
Oh my! I haven't seen anything this extravagant and creative in Planet Coaster before! You've really set a new high standard for what's possible in PC. It almost leaves me speechless.

I love the use of neon lighting and billboards EVERYWHERE. Clearly you were inspired by Blade Runner (and maybe a couple of Star Wars cities). Air traffic must be gridlocked, as all the sky vehicles are backed up and aren't going anywhere. :P  Just the visual of seeing all those vehicles lined up in the air is amazing. I especially like the neon-lined tunnels used in many of the rides.

The Big Dog here is of course, Tigron XL. I was actually glad (in a good way) when the 'finish' sign appeared at the end, so I could finally catch my breath! It's a real endurance test. I loved how the car/train kept getting propelled upward over and over, building the suspense, until we were so high up it made my nose bleed. :scared:

You and your team did an excellent job on this project. Thanks for the video.

Glad you enjoyed it! Yea No team btw. Just a few smaller blueprints I used to accent some parts. Things like the fish, some of the choral. Some building patterns. But all the design was done by me.....Hense 2500hrs lol.

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 03:06 AM »
I´ve never commented on this masterpiece. I saw that a few weeks ago in You Tube. I was totally blown away by these amazing details. I mean, the whole city is detailed. It´s a live project, to honor this I should write a book. The time you´ve put into this is much more than writing one book, it´s simply awesome and stunning. I enjoyed your coaster a lot. The part when you are going higher and higher it´s fantastic, you build up tension and then you see the whole park the first time at once. Open mouth, one of the best moments in planet coaster history. Goosebumps and all that stuff. I highly recommend to watch the whole video guys.