• 7 replies

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
BioShock Infinity Coaster - Released
« on: October 30, 2022, 12:15 PM »
BioShock Infinity Coaster

After the big BioShock darkride by FM-rides there will be a complete and huge themed area in Gametropolis Theme Park featuring the BioShock theme. The big mall from the video will be implemented as well as the known darkride within a 4D darkride. Stay tuned for more updates about that here. The biggest ride of that area will be the Gerstlauer Infinity coaster: BioShock Infinity Coaster. The coaster will start with a darkride part section with launch and after that you will enter the big lighthouse tower to the top...

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
BioShock Infinity Coaster - Release
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 09:49 AM »
BioShock Infinity Coaster

Now released!

This coaster is a high speed indoor and outdoor experience with many special effects and special elements unique in Planet Coaster so far.

Re: BioShock Infinity Coaster - Released
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 11:19 AM »
hands down. epic coaster. I really like the special lift! Nice effects!  :up:

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2022, 12:29 PM »
I didn´t expect the final video so soon... :o
The Bioshock area is a feast to the eye. You really captured the atmosphere of both worlds from the Bioshok series with the outside park area and the inside of the coaster Q-Line and dark ride part. It´s incredible how you managed to integrate the immersive mall from the Rapture video experience inside the new park area. The interior of the mall was and is just wonderful. The changes you´ve made for the park version promoting the new concept in a perfect way and it´s a real masterpiece of building skills to scale it down and change it from the Video version into a peepable park attraction.

The outside architecture and details everywhere are fantastic. The colors and vivid vibe is over-whelming. The lighthouse is kind of an iconic spotlight for the whole park.
If I see the final result of the POV I am still happy what I´ve done with the layout even if I told you that I would change some parts from today´s perspective. I am very happy to be part in the Gametropolis world with a layout from Gravity|Kinetics ;) It was a pleasure to build it with you together when I visited you.
Kevin´s incredible coaster supports work stands for it´s own. Brilliant work!
What I like so much is that the whole area is very realistic at all, even it is kind of inconceivably to see something in real life.

greetz
zeroG
NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION | IT´S ALWAYS YOUR MINDSET

Offline Cinestri0

• Livin' Like Larry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2022, 08:07 PM »
What an awesome experience! The theming is amazing and layout so smooth. I love the indoor outdoor experience, really great work here

Offline Kevin :)

• I AM BACK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2022, 05:26 AM »
As i told you already, this is one of the best planet coaster rides i've seen. You really nailed the "bioshock theme" and provided the best of both worlds in this gorgeus area. Really love the architecture & realism! It was an honor to build the supports for this coaster.

Keep it up, i look forward to your next project

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2022, 07:54 PM »
Great coaster and surrounding area. theme and decor is awesome.

Offline Zig Zou

• Designer scénographe
    • View Profile
    • LD Creative - Thème park Designer
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2022, 02:16 AM »
Everything is so realistic in your video. I really like the work done on the details of the buildings and the sound. It really feels like congratulations !   :w00t: