If you could transport yourself into your theme park creations, would you?

• 7 replies
Seeing how relatively easy it is to create your dream theme parks in simulation games compared to real life, if you were given the opportunity to jump into your own creations that you've made, would you?

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Absolutely! Sure there are more construction walls in my creations than real life, but some attractions would be awesome in real life.

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Sure! Provided I can get back out again. ;)  I think we all mentally put ourselves into our parks; that's why we build them, right?

Offline planetthrilldude57

• Building and rebuilding visions
    • View Profile
Sure! Why not? Seems like a thrilling idea. Being able to teleport myself through my screen into my own creations. Sounds fun to me!

Make the magic happen

didn't even have to think about this....yes

Offline francescoaster

• Custom Content for Everyone!
    • View Profile
Well, it depends... If it's one of those silly parks I used to make to test how the nausea rating works, or one of the death parks made to kill peeps (admit that, every rct3 player has made at least one) I would rather stay out...  ::) (Just joking)

Offline Gravquian

• Herbie Popnecker / The Fat Fury
    • View Profile
Yup... I think.  Like JB, stated.  I think we all do it when we design and build.  You have just
suggested a deeper level of thinking.  And I like it!
Cafe.Naver  File  Downloading  Tutorial  ... http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/index.php/topic,12722.0.html
 Shameful plugs: Gravquian's Generics & Gravquian's Rug Thread

" A novel set, requires more than novice experience! "

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
Of course! Although I can kind of already do that with my Universal Studios Florida Recreation!  ;D