Weekly Address #73 (Last One)

• 1 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Weekly Address #73 (Last One)
« on: December 28, 2018, 10:55 AM »
Happy Friday everyone! From the title, this is the last weekly address post. I am taking a huge leap and having The Weekly Ambassador return next week. My goal is to have the "due dates" set for Fridays, but I might give myself a range because a week is normally defined as Sunday-Saturday, so Monday-Saturday will be the range of posting with Friday being the main target. The weekly address posts began in the RCT3 board back when RCT3 was independent. Now these posts have moved to the Community Center and are planning to change into The Weekly Ambassador with improvements. My goal is to make The Weekly Ambassador somewhat of a newsletter. I might even do the first one early for feedback purposes. I will be analyzing more works to put into The Weekly Ambassador, but if you want an "advertisement" for your creation definitely comment below or message me on Discord or here. I know I slacked a little with these posts, but at times life gets crazy which is why I am giving myself a range of days to work with. If anyone wants to help I will very much appreciate it, but all in all I am happy that these posts lasted for quite a while and now it is time to really make my mark. I am more than likely going to have celebration parties in my parks tonight  ::) that might end up in the first edition, but thank you all for dealing with the random posts.

Weekly Question(s):
If there is anything you want to see in The Weekly Ambassador, what will it be? How might I make the transition easy and effortless?

Re: Weekly Address #73 (Last One)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 12:12 PM »
Looking forward to the change. Let me know if I can help out with anything.