Re: What are you listening to? (Music)
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2008, 10:40 PM »
Control - Metro Station

Offline TheFreshEffect

• That's not my bag baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2008, 10:29 AM »
Why won't you bother to show me that I'm wrong? Do you want me to compare bands like Aborted against bands like Bring Me The Horizon when it comes to their guitar work? Don't give me that crap. but they're not that fresh

Did I mention BMTH, no, I don't even like them but what do they have to do with BTBAM..? What does being technical have to do with anything?

Too me it sounds like just another metalcore band that got popular. And I don't need to buy an album, all I have to do is go on their myspace, youtube or whatever to listen to their songs. Its not Technical at all. I mean, did you even look at the links? Most hardcore, metalcore, deathcore bands ARE scenekid washouts, want me to show Job For A Cowboy, they are perfect example.

Why are you bringing up JFAC too, I did not mention any of them and I do not listen to any of them either. I don't know where you from, neither do I care but I can tell you have little no experience with live music, the hard/metal/death core bands I see are normally guys with a hell of a lot passion, not scene kid washouts. Why are you even judging a band on how they look, it's pathetic.

And just a band is "brutal" does not mean its good. A lot of the fanbase is listening to it for the wrong reasons, they're listening because they thinking they're cool. You know exactly the kind of people I'm talking about.

I used brutal jokingly, it's a running joke that people who despise deathcore use to describe it. No, I don't know what kind of people you're talking about, I dress nu raveish but I listen to stuff like "Pig Destroyer" and "Refused", fashion has nothing to do with what music you listen to.

Once again you fail/

« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 10:31 AM by live_the_thrill »

SK

« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2008, 01:46 PM »
Why won't you bother to show me that I'm wrong? Do you want me to compare bands like Aborted against bands like Bring Me The Horizon when it comes to their guitar work? Don't give me that crap. but they're not that fresh

Did I mention BMTH, no, I don't even like them but what do they have to do with BTBAM..? What does being technical have to do with anything?

Too me it sounds like just another metalcore band that got popular. And I don't need to buy an album, all I have to do is go on their myspace, youtube or whatever to listen to their songs. Its not Technical at all. I mean, did you even look at the links? Most hardcore, metalcore, deathcore bands ARE scenekid washouts, want me to show Job For A Cowboy, they are perfect example.

Why are you bringing up JFAC too, I did not mention any of them and I do not listen to any of them either. I don't know where you from, neither do I care but I can tell you have little no experience with live music, the hard/metal/death core bands I see are normally guys with a hell of a lot passion, not scene kid washouts. Why are you even judging a band on how they look, it's pathetic.

And just a band is "brutal" does not mean its good. A lot of the fanbase is listening to it for the wrong reasons, they're listening because they thinking they're cool. You know exactly the kind of people I'm talking about.

I used brutal jokingly, it's a running joke that people who despise deathcore use to describe it. No, I don't know what kind of people you're talking about, I dress nu raveish but I listen to stuff like "Pig Destroyer" and "Refused", fashion has nothing to do with what music you listen to.

Once again you fail/

BMTH and JFAC are nothing but examples of horrble sell outs, what genre are they? Deathcore and metalcore. And you said Between the Buried and Me are the most technical band out there and that the are simply unmatched which complete BS. Its not how they look, its how they act. JFAC's lead singer is a complete dick, A friend of mine is a fan of them. He went to a concert, he wanted to take a picture with the lead singer. The singer goes, Look kid. I have more important things to do than to take pictures. Like wtf! It would have taken a few seconds. That does not sound like someone with a passion. I don't look at how they dress, JFAC most of the time look like the typical metal head. Even though are other bands that have skin tight jeans and what not which looks ghey to me. But I don't care how they dress. Which is why I haven't bagged on you yet for the way you dress. I don't care if you listen to Pig Destroyer and Refused either. You fail to see it from my point of view, deathcore is hurting my favorite genre, mostly the band wise too. There is a bunch of death metal bands that have sold out, abandoned their real fans to play deathcore. Cryptopsy is another great example. I hate deathcore/metalcore, and there is nothing you can do to change my opinion. The music is nothing but watered down deathmetal and hardcore.

Offline Bogeybo

• Ex G-Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2008, 12:25 AM »
Sydney Sorrell - Wake me up Saturday

Listen to it here

Sydney is awesome, she graduated from my school last year.

Offline LoveTulie

• Hey. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2008, 01:19 AM »
When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls

Offline TheFreshEffect

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2008, 08:47 AM »
BMTH and JFAC are nothing but examples of horrble sell outs, what genre are they? Deathcore and metalcore. And you said Between the Buried and Me are the most technical band out there and that the are simply unmatched which complete BS. Its not how they look, its how they act

First off, BMTH and JFAC are both deathcore. If you want to see one band that can match and very well blow BTBAM out of the water listen to 'Dream Theater'. It's not how they look, it's not how they act, it's how they play their instruments, why would you judge any band on anything else.

FAC's lead singer is a complete dick, A friend of mine is a fan of them. He went to a concert, he wanted to take a picture with the lead singer. The singer goes, Look kid. I have more important things to do than to take pictures. Like wtf! It would have taken a few seconds. That does not sound like someone with a passion.

Do you know how many times they probably get asked for a photo, every person has their limits, but as I said you don't judge a band on how they act.

I don't look at how they dress, JFAC most of the time look like the typical metal head. Even though are other bands that have skin tight jeans and what not which looks ghey to me. But I don't care how they dress. Which is why I haven't bagged on you yet for the way you dress.

What's wrong with skinny jeans, what is wrong with having some fashion sense..? Every single person is part of a trend even if you wear jeans and a band shirt, there's thousands of kids dressed like you. The way you dress has nothing to do with what kind of music you can play/listen to.

I don't care if you listen to Pig Destroyer and Refused either. You fail to see it from my point of view, deathcore is hurting my favorite genre, mostly the band wise too. There is a bunch of death metal bands that have sold out, abandoned their real fans to play deathcore. Cryptopsy is another great example. I hate deathcore/metalcore, and there is nothing you can do to change my opinion. The music is nothing but watered down deathmetal and hardcore.

Deathcore is doing nothing like that, if anything it's getting more fans into that style of music. The bands that sold out, that's their fault not the genres.

I still don't see your point.

Offline Bogeybo

• Ex G-Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2008, 09:21 AM »
Oh GOSH will you stop the bickering, We all like different music! Some think certain music is better than others, and no one can sway that opinion!

SK

« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2008, 10:41 AM »
He's right, this argument is going nowhere. We both have our views, You'll never understand why I feel this way about the genre. Good day.

The Fecal Rebellion by Mirrorthrone

Offline GerBil

• Veteran Member and Official Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2008, 11:04 AM »
N.W.O. - Ministry
My new home, seeing as how everyone good left Atari.

Offline Bogeybo

• Ex G-Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2008, 08:34 PM »
Calabria - Enur feat. Natasha

awesome song

159rocks

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2008, 10:09 PM »
Nothing, by Nobody ;D

Offline Bogeybo

• Ex G-Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2008, 10:44 PM »
^great song :P

Backstreet boys :P

159rocks

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2008, 10:46 PM »
what are the back street boys?

SK

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2008, 11:09 PM »

Are you kidding me?

The Year Of The Crow - Deadlock

Offline TheFreshEffect

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2008, 08:47 AM »
'At your own Risk - Glasseater'

Hmm..

Offline Bogeybo

• Ex G-Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2008, 11:31 PM »
Being for the Benifit of Mr. Kite - Beatles version and Eddie Izzard Version...I want to get all interpretations of this song in my park section in my minipark
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 11:34 PM by niccum123 »

Offline Zach

• A Pirates Life For Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2008, 11:56 PM »
^dude that song is whack.... lol
New Content Coming soon.

Offline LoveTulie

• Hey. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2008, 01:05 AM »

Wow dude...

Gone Away - The Offspring

lurkingposter

« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2008, 06:39 AM »
Sneakernight - Vanessa Hudgens

159rocks

« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2008, 01:53 PM »
Also, I have herd someone mention the spice girls before, what are they? :-/

Offline Bogeybo

• Ex G-Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2008, 04:41 AM »
90's pop groups

lurkingposter

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2008, 08:37 AM »
Burnin' Up - The Jonas Brothers

Offline Bogeybo

• Ex G-Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2008, 01:41 PM »
More Sydney Sorrel

159rocks

« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2008, 08:59 PM »
Heya Grandma-Flogo.com

« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2008, 09:04 PM »
I listen to Rap,R&B,Pop,and rock!Current song I'm listening to is
Yung Berg-The business.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 09:05 PM by demagio2364 »

Offline Bogeybo

• Ex G-Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2008, 06:09 PM »
Yakko's world  - Yakko Warner :D

T_Allen

« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2008, 06:26 PM »
I've been listening to Alice Cooper today.. in my opinion one of the best cd's he ever made.. Brutal Planet.. I havn't really liked his last few albums.. though the inside art and promo stuff for Along Came a Spider is really creepy and wild.. I like it.

SK

« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2008, 09:53 PM »
The Entreaty Unsung - The Elysian Fields

RCT_Enthusiast

« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2008, 08:41 AM »
Boston - Peice of Mind

Offline Evan

• shyguy's World rules! (duh, lol)
    • View Profile