[REL] Kiotho's Wild West! (Alpha version)

• 3 replies

Offline kiotho

• Get Creative!
    • View Profile
    • Kiotho's Rctland
[REL] Kiotho's Wild West! (Alpha version)
« on: December 25, 2017, 10:33 AM »
First of all, I'd like to wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas and a good, creative and healthy 2018  :D Santa's been kind today and brought you all a gift to encourage your projects for the new year!  :santa: It's not too spectacular, but I can share this set for sure with you guys. The set is stable and contains a few cool things I've been asked about (those vultures, etc). I could expand the set in the future, but for now: launch that old game again and start building wild-west parks  :w00t: :-[

Download link: (to be approved) http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=3675

And of course, why not some pictures!

Combine it with my adventure set and the vanilla cs and you can make dancing rocks! :D

The windmill is full animated and customisable!  (ignore the texture-bug on the vultures' legs. This is fixed in the release  :w00t: )

Custom tipi tents (comes in a variety of textures/colors,...)

The wooden walls, wanted (park-inspector) posters, and barrels are all in this set. (barrels do have a minor texture-bug in this release).

Well that's it! Have fun and whenever you have some constructive critique or requests to change/add to the set, feel free to post it below!  :up:
Do you want to check all my projects?Click

< Get Creative! All RCT3 Customs>

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Re: [REL] Kiotho's Wild West! (Alpha version)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 11:40 AM »
Makes me tempted to create the Disneyland Railroad with the newly refurbished Rivers Of America...maybe one day  :whistling:

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 03:08 PM »
thanks! another enrichment for the rct3 community!

Offline DACS

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 12:30 AM »
Looking amazing, kiotho!