Belotto's Structures

• 756 replies
Re: Belotto´s Structures
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2010, 06:15 AM »
Belotto, thank you for your help! Not only do you build amazing structures, but you're kind too  :)

Art_Gal

Offline Jerr_Oen

• Quite ..
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2010, 03:25 PM »
Hello fellow Belotto devotees,

The unfinished cs Belotto used was mine. It would be a shame if you can't enjoy his wonderful flowerbeds and fountains as he intended, without it. That's why I offer all of you, who've downloaded Belotto's latest wonderful creation, a beta version of my cs set he used. Keep in mind it's a secret only intended for those who appreciate Belotto's work as much as we do. Don't tell anyone else .. shhh. > download me <

Only the white mosaic walls in this picture are made by me and up for download here.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 03:29 PM by Jerr_Oen »

Offline wabigbear

• Gringo en Brasil
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2010, 03:47 PM »
Belotto groupies!  ;D

« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2010, 02:03 AM »
@ Wagi,  pffhhht...  ;) I wouldn´t give autographs anyway...  :P

@ Jerr_Oen - Thanks a million for sharing that beautiful set with us, you already know I LOVE it.  :w00t:

Because nobody guessed my next project, I´d like to show some more "WIP" pictures:

More to come...  :)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 02:05 AM by Belotto33 »

Offline Dutcher

• So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2010, 06:50 AM »
If I could guess it, I would have. But the awesomeness and uniqueness of your amazing buildings render me speechless.
Let me explain with your latest two pictures. Now the first one is wonderful and shows the theme very well; multiple stories in Arabian surroundings. But then your second picture finds its way through my screen and suddenly I lost it. I mean, yes it has some Arabian accents. But with the spiralling stars and the weird windows piled up in the back. It suddenly lost the theme I thought it was.
Gotta be honest though, that doesn't have to mean it doesn't fit the theme. It just means I can't find the words to describe it for 'astonishing', 'extraordinary', 'eye-popping' and 'jaw-dropping' aren't really words that describe the theme...
I do like the theme though. I like it very much!
Just an empty signature guys. Nothing to see here. Cary on.

Offline Grimshadow

• Life, Liberdy and the pursuit of Burger
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2010, 07:36 AM »
That looks ... just ... Perfect!
you have just created the best arabian castle ever!
no joke... you really have. that thing is beautiful!
Have no fear and Don't look back, the Afterlife Awaits! - Alestorm, Captain Morgans Revenge

« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2010, 10:46 AM »
It is most definitely your take on the Sultan's Palace for your upcoming Disney-themed park. ;)

I absolutely love it, Belotto. The first provides a grand atmosphere while the second is bold AND beautiful. I think I'm having more fun just trying to identify the scenery  you've used. :)

Offline snow star

• Lets SNOW!
    • View Profile
    • clike here for a long page!
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2010, 10:53 AM »
Awe droping!
Snow coverd star.... Oh YEAH.

Offline wabigbear

• Gringo en Brasil
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2010, 11:13 AM »
Jasmine's Castle?

Offline Rct_Crazy

• I try to stay sane...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2010, 02:59 PM »
Is it Alamut from Prince of Persia?  Sorta looks like it.  Either way it is amazing!!!

Offline moby

• Pyromaniac
    • View Profile
    • meganaut.net - my vids & cs
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2010, 10:50 AM »
Ah yes, i think Monkey said it best, this is most definitely awe dropping!

Great job in dropping all of those awe's, B! :)
Just when I thought I was out ... they pull me back in

« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2010, 12:45 PM »
I haven't seen this before..............Where the heck have I been?
Great work, Amazing really
fi uyo cna raed tish yuo msut be cazry!

shadowcoaster/bram5000

« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2010, 12:53 PM »
^to answer your question... not here xD

looking great belotto and WOW that looks HUGE! :D

Offline RCT3Ryan

• King of Wild Mice
    • View Profile
    • RCT3Ryans World
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2010, 01:03 PM »
All your work amazes me. I'm like this right now:  :love:

To save time, why don't you put the all the CS sets into a folder and put it up for download? That would really save peoples time browsing through RCTDB
Quote from: Wacky Worm;122724
You lost The Game.
[/size]
Yes, You lost the game.

shadowcoaster/bram5000

« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2010, 01:05 PM »
^you understand that would crash while uploading or downloading right? :P
because it must be more then 1GB there

Offline Liam.

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2010, 04:25 PM »
Thats at least 3GB. I wouldn't even know where to upload that.

Online shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2010, 08:42 PM »
I don't check this thread out enough. But that makes it even more spectacular when I eventually do, and see all the great and wonderful work you've done since my last visit. Your work just gets better and better.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2010, 03:34 AM »
Thanks, guys, for your nice comments, they always make my day...  :D

And you´re right, my CS Folder is more than stuffed with various sets and about 2,5 GB in size, secondly there are some files which are in different folders (like particle effects) and beside that without the permission of the creators I wouldn´t upload any CS. Thanks for your understanding.  :)
Jasmine´s Castle (thanks, wagi, for that nice suggestion  ;)) is taking shape, at the moment I´m struggling with the surrounding (please ignore the unfinished parts of the rocks)

Beside that I´m reworking my two structure sets (No. 1 and 2) for mainstreets (the "old town houses" and the buildings based on Shyguys fabulous Main Street Sets).
Here are the first results:

Hope you like the pics.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 10:26 AM by Belotto33 »

« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2010, 02:30 AM »
I just wanted to stop by and present you the next movie in the "RCT3 Moments" series.

You can watch it here:

As a "teaser" a picture  ;)

Comments, tips and suggestions are much appreciated.  :D

Offline Jerr_Oen

• Quite ..
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2010, 03:03 AM »
Unimaginably delightful! I could explain for every scene what's so utterly fabulous about it, but that would take me a while.

What amazes me, is how every scene is constructed perfectly. The right mix of pieces, the most fitting architecture, the right scale, you absolutely nailed every theme you've presented in the video. That is such a mind boggling fact, to me, as you have presented such various themes, architecturally, culturally and location wise. To create all these various atmospheres to perfection, as you do, that's some serious talent, my friend.

You sir, are a true master painter with rct3!  :euro:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 03:05 AM by Jerr_Oen »

Offline Dutcher

• So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2010, 07:07 AM »
Comment: Holy shit, that was amazingly beautiful. As Jerr just said, every scene is just to beautiful to describe in less then uncountable words. Especially since I'm at loss of them.

Tips: Yes, I'd love to get some tips. As for you, I can't see anything that suggest you need a tip of some sort.

Suggestions: The views from Jasmine's castle was breathtaking. I'd love to see some more mountaincities/structures.
Just an empty signature guys. Nothing to see here. Cary on.

Offline W2dmaX

• Procrastinators of the world unite!... Tomorrow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2010, 04:51 PM »
Just got my account here to comment on your structures, though I don't think I can really top all those superlatives the others have used. Amazing, jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring, absolutely top of the top in architecture are some of them and I agree completely.

I also think you should make some complete parks, but that might discourage others as you would set a standard that is out anybody's reach and it would also mean you'd have less time to make us these unrivalled structures...  :shifty:

I've downloaded all 20 sets (let me know if I missed any ;)), so a huge thank you for those as well as all the CS builders who made the sets you used and also special thanks to -Shadow- for making the CS-finding a heck of a lot easier than it could have been and to Jerr_Oen for releasing his beta set specially for the Belotto-groupies.

Awesome work all!!!

« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2010, 12:46 AM »
Thanks, guys, for your nice comments. I really appreciate this.  :blush:
At the moment I´m "renovating" the first 2 structure sets, because there are a lot of fantastic new pieces to build with (thanks a million, Shyguy  :)) It´ll give you an easy way to build your Main street within seconds. It´s Disney style but not a recreation of any existing Main street.

And here´s a "concept art" picture, I´m not sure where it goes, but it may become a "real park" later...

Kind regards
Belotto33

Offline ImagineerTom

• It all started with a mouse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2010, 04:16 AM »
Where is that domed roof from in the first picture? The one on the tower from Shy's set?

Both these pictures look amazing, Belotto!  :up:

Offline DemonWillow

• Crazy~
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2010, 06:31 AM »
Oh my! These look incredible, Belotto! I love the second picture, it brings out the mood of the picture! Great job! :)
Blood,blood, gallons of the stuff~

Online shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2010, 11:58 AM »
Just beautiful. I wish I could make my own sets look as good as you can.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline EPWcreater

• ELITE*PYRO*WORX
    • View Profile
    • Elite*Photo*WorX
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2010, 02:42 PM »
I like how well put together your structures are, iv seen no one do better. But I'm having problems with some buildings, like in the Arabia set of buildings you made, some buildings have no walls just the windows and roofing/domes. What packs are needed for these buildings specifically? Also some other buildings do the same, ill look those up again and let you know so that you can say what packs are needed for the specific set. some of the downloads in the list didnt work right so I'm trying to dig through and find the packs i will use often.

Offline thylacine

• Expect something soonish
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2010, 01:01 AM »
Wow, where did you get the rope bridge in that second picture? I might be able to use that in the future.

-thylacine

« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2010, 03:08 AM »
Where is that domed roof from in the first picture? The one on the tower from Shy's set?
Both these pictures look amazing, Belotto!  :up:

The domes are from Ralfvieh´s Arabian Sets.

I like how well put together your structures are, iv seen no one do better. But I'm having problems with some buildings, like in the Arabia set of buildings you made, some buildings have no walls just the windows and roofing/domes. What packs are needed for these buildings specifically? Also some other buildings do the same, ill look those up again and let you know so that you can say what packs are needed for the specific set. some of the downloads in the list didnt work right so I'm trying to dig through and find the packs i will use often.

To find the missing pieces for you I recommend sending me a PM with screenshots which show the structures you want to build. Be sure to have LG´s Arabian wall Set, this was used sometimes with the arabian buildings.

Wow, where did you get the rope bridge in that second picture? I might be able to use that in the future.
-thylacine
The rope bridge is a special CS Piece which isn´t available at the moment. I tested it for a friend and I´m not sure whether he will publish it soon. Sorry.

@ Shyguuy - these compliments from the "Master designer" mean a lot to me. I wouldn´t be able to build anything without your fantastic sets. Thanks a million.

Progress is slow, please be patient with updates. Here are 3 new buildings for the mainstreet structures set and a little winter scene (because I was in the mood for this...  :P)

Kind regards.

Offline W2dmaX

• Procrastinators of the world unite!... Tomorrow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2010, 05:53 AM »
Wow... even after I downloaded and played around a bit with all of your sets and seen all the pictures you've posted before... You still manage to amaze me with every new building and picture you post.  :o

That last picture looks like a beautiful Christmas card. In no way would anyone ever guess this is RCT3 if they received a card like that... Awesome work. :up: :drool: