Welcome from shyguy

• 24 replies

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Welcome from shyguy
« on: January 28, 2009, 01:30 PM »
Hi! I'm shyguy.

I want to welcome everyone to these forums. I created these forums so people could have an alternative place to come to share their ideas and work. My goal was to have a place to visit that is friendly and open, with very few unnecessary rules.

So whether you are here to share your theme park creations, want to make new friends, play around in the Fun & Games Board, join in on discussions in Community Chat, talk about real world parks, or just visit and browse the many boards we have to offer here, I hope you have an enjoyable time here.

And to get to know you better, I'd love for you to introduce yourself here. Maybe tell us a little about yourself, or why you decided to visit these forums. That way, we can get to know you a little better, and you can get to know the other members here too.

Thanks for visiting us here. I, and all the other great members here, hope you'll come back again and again and contribute to these forums and help make shyguy's World an even better place.

shyguy
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 10:44 AM by shyguy »

Offline qrs22

• Whatever.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Welcome from shyguy
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 02:20 PM »
Thanks for creating this forum! I'm more used to forums that have separate Welcome Center.

Offline jv7

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 05:43 AM »
Nice job shyguy.
I've been playing this game for around 8 yrs. or so. Have every version available, and just love the game.
I'm not one to post much, but I do visit regularly.
Thanks for doing this, it's great for the community.
JV7

Offline Coldie

• I look forward to the impending penguin invasion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 05:15 PM »
Hi shyguy.
I just suddenly got this craze to play rct3 one day.
And I stumbled upon this website.
And I reallly want to play.
Theres only one problem.
I CANT FIND THE DISC!!!!!!      :'(
Meh, I don't really know what to write for this sig. Maybe I'll go put up a nice picture sometime.

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 06:17 AM »
Hello. Like most people on this forum, I love RCT3, even though I am not the best at it. Unfortunately, RCT3 crashes when I try to use custom scenery, so thats annoying. And thats pretty much all I have to say. :) ;) :D ;D

Offline charles506

• new graphic card!
    • View Profile
    • APRC Online!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 11:30 AM »
thanks for creating this form shyor else I have nothing to do.

APRC INC. is the best!

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 06:12 PM »
Real nice to be hear finally on shyguy's world. I'm new to these forums. Wwant to say hello to everyone.

Offline snow star

• Lets SNOW!
    • View Profile
    • clike here for a long page!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 04:46 AM »
This place is very good. :up:

5 STARS EVEN! :D
Snow coverd star.... Oh YEAH.

Offline Imagewicked

• My life philosophy: PONIES!
    • View Profile
    • Willrocks2010s RCT3 Unniverse
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 10:32 PM »
Hi shyguy

Thanks so much for this forum. This year i went to the gold coast on holiday and visited three different theme parks. I loved it so much when I got home I went online and found out as much as I could about roller coasters (now all my freinds think im weird :'() and I was scroling down to firefox in the applications and I noticed and old game I used to love called rct3. so I gave it a try and i was absoulutely hooked. Im using a mac which doesn't process custom scenery and wont work for platinum or sketchup but intul i get my new windows i'll try to do the best I can
90% of teens today would die if Myspace/Facebook had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 11:21 AM »
Thanks for sharing your ideas! I'm new to the site and to set design. I was looking at your Rocks and tried to download the file. It comes as a .ovl.  what type of program is this.

Thanks

Scott

Offline Imagewicked

• My life philosophy: PONIES!
    • View Profile
    • Willrocks2010s RCT3 Unniverse
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 11:42 PM »
^ that is strange as an .ovl is the kind of file that the custom scenery creater is supposed to process and convert to a custom scenery file.
90% of teens today would die if Myspace/Facebook had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 01:32 PM »
Hello All I Am a late 30's gamer who enjoys many different types of games...   I have been a Lurker at the Atari forums for a while and came across a post saying a lot of the community came here.  I had also noticed a decline in the type of members that were still in the Atari forum and jumped when I noticed this site...  I have always admired all the work that you all do and frankly, am jeolous.  My skills  are way below the average member here,  but I look forward to getting better and enjoying Games and whatever comes next...

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 03:31 PM »
Please delete the above Post...  Like a JA I didn't start my own thread like I should have...

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 10:16 AM »
Hi Shyguy!
3 words for you: GOD DAMN AWESOME!  :w00t:
I love this site  :balloon: this is a 5 star site! I even got used to it since been on for 2 weeks!  :2thumbup:

Jack

Offline GamerFreak

• Gaming To The Max, Yaa!
    • View Profile
    • GamerFreak
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 03:14 PM »
Hi shyguy.
I just suddenly got this craze to play rct3 one day.
And I stumbled upon this website.
And I reallly want to play.
Theres only one problem.
I CANT FIND THE DISC!!!!!!      :'(

If you still haven't found your disk i'm sure you will be able to download it of ta tinternet ;)

Offline 0Icyboy0

• Yeah, Im a zelda nerd :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2011, 11:09 AM »
does anyone how to get a picture at the side about here:
<-----
I've uploaded a profile picture but it doesn't come up on my posts  ???

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 04:11 AM »
Hello! I'm really glad that I get an account on shyguysworld! I just registered, and now I can post! Yay!  :D

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 04:53 AM »
Hallo shyguy
Ich bin Hexe333, 59 Jahre alt und komme aus Deutschland genau aus Passau (Bayern) Ich liebe Rollercoaster3 weil man sich eine kleine Welt selber bauen kann.
Leider kann ich mir selber keine CSO Sets oder andere Sachen machen darum möchte ich einige Sets dowloaden.
So das wars von mir. :)

Offline JARRIE

• walibi belgium!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2012, 10:52 AM »
HELLOWZ

solved :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 11:32 AM by JARRIE »
LOL i killed the park inspector!!!

Offline Flintwolf

• ep fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2013, 05:37 AM »
hello sgw from a great fan of rct3 and the whole site, love all the cs and ctr :up:
FLINTWOLF CORP.

Offline zappublishersltd

• Camelot! - It's only a .dat file - Shh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 06:55 PM »
Hey guys,
I've been downloading CS from the depot for a few years now and occasionally I would come over to SGW to see some stuff in the works. So, now that I have some free time, I can finally start an account here. ;D

Offline WWAL

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2015, 08:30 AM »
Profile - BUDDIES??? What does this do? How do you know if someone does or does not want to be your buddy?  :confused:

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2015, 10:03 PM »
Profile - BUDDIES??? What does this do? How do you know if someone does or does not want to be your buddy?  :confused:
Click on any member's username to see their profile. Then click on [Add To Buddy List]. This will send a pm to that member, asking them if they want to be your buddy. They can then agree to be your buddy or say no. The only real function the Buddy List has is that when you are online, you can check your Buddy List in your profile to see which of them is online. You can also look to see who is online in the right column of the front page of the forums, and any of your buddies will be listed in Bold type.

p.s. I have sent you a Buddy request.  :)

Offline WWAL

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2015, 07:21 AM »
Thanks. I guess having someone as a buddy is sort of a sign of respect. It tells them that you really like their work. StationJimJr., Shyguy, and Ralfvieh. I use these CS Sets the most. They are fantastic. I haven't seen too many groundbreaking CS sets on the horizon. I'd like think there are still some ***** sets out there coming.
Rambling... Sorry...Thanks again.

Offline chigraham

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2019, 07:06 AM »
I;'ve been away for while (since the early days of RTC3) so I am very pleased you've kept this site a live and well!