Custom Scenery Requests Thread

• 1819 replies

Offline DLhdmr

• 絶世美人
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Scenery Requests Thread
« Reply #1740 on: January 02, 2017, 03:15 PM »
Hello.

Would anybody be willing to make some ice blocks and ice tunnels?

Something like this: http://i.imgur.com/Yo82FvS.jpg

If somebody does make them, keep in mind that I'd like tunnels that are wide enough for rides like the wooden rollercoaster.

Offline coasterfreak53

• "Making Custom Scenery, one piece at a time." ~ CF
    • View Profile
    • Coasterfreaks~RCT3~All Things Custom
« Reply #1741 on: January 02, 2017, 07:47 PM »
Hello.

Would anybody be willing to make some ice blocks and ice tunnels?

Something like this: (snip my picture)

If somebody does make them, keep in mind that I'd like tunnels that are wide enough for rides like the wooden rollercoaster.

Yes, I'm still working on this set.. I have to redo the tunnels so that the wooden coaster can fit through it.. I am making all the different various sizes in curved sections too, which is why it's taking me a bit longer.. 'S' bends aren't the easiest to make. I also have 2 different versions of a vertical tunnel as well.. but now i have to widen those too.

Besides health issues and work that keep me from working on this set, i have other sets that i am making for myself.. plus i have a wife and kids i spend time with... i just don't go to school and come home and play. I know you asked me to do this a really long while back, but things do get in my way, plus all that tedious work at modeling each piece, and then importing each piece, testing, remodeling/retexturing..ect. ect.

What I might just do for the texture is apply it to all sides to every piece, and set it in the importer to "terrain' so all the sides will match whatever ground terrain texture any user wants to use, say.. your snow ground texture.. No, not using the 'cliff' texture option..

Offline sandman

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: February 08, 2017, 08:48 AM »
Hi guys,  new to the forum here.

I am currently working on a RCT3 recreation of Blackpool Pleasure Beach but have hit a bit of a brick wall when trying to recreate this with existing CS.

http://www.s104638357.websitehome.co.uk/photos/bigdipper_004.jpg

This structure sits above the Big Dipper (wooden coaster) station and also supports the turnaround after the lifthill and before the first drop. I am wondering if anybody would be able to make this for me? It would be immensely helpful!

Thanks all!

Offline jedigal

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Baby Strollers!
« Reply #1743 on: February 10, 2017, 10:49 AM »
So, I've seen some people make custom shops with custom sold objects. I was thinking maybe someone could make a shop that "sells" baby strollers and people could "buy" strollers with babies in them. Then we could have families with babies in the park. Probably not high on some peoples' lists, but I think it would be a cool addition, since most real theme parks have families with strollers in them.

Offline PandaCoasters

• The Grinch wearing a mask holding a gun
    • View Profile
    • PandaCoasters' Youtube
« Reply #1744 on: February 10, 2017, 11:38 AM »
^ There are strollers that can be found in CTRSind's Paths 2, send me a PM and I can give it to you since the download like is....well...down.
'I vote that my team makes Trump Land with a big fat wall from Boston's Dams so we can make SSD great again and keep out the illegal normies.'

-me, SSD'16

Offline Gravquian

• Herbie Popnecker / The Fat Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: February 10, 2017, 05:57 PM »
^ & ^^

CTRS-Paths2.zip
https://www.mediafire.com/?a02674yjykfiwvj
{ 1.35mb download... actual size ≈ 1.34mb }

http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,939.msg437030.html#msg437030
Post #7727 ... Jan 24, 2017 ... 08:29 pm

At present, the link is still active.

Cafe.Naver  File  Downloading  Tutorial  ... http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/index.php/topic,12722.0.html
 Shameful plugs: Gravquian's Generics & Gravquian's Rug Thread

" A novel set, requires more than novice experience! "

Offline Brendenman12

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: February 20, 2017, 05:25 PM »
Can you try to make California Screamin Tubes in RCT3 I need to try them please somebody
Seriously is someone making one i've been waiting for a long time and still i really can't try it i can't do this anymore :'(

« Reply #1747 on: March 26, 2017, 06:28 PM »
I know this would be a lot to ask of someone; but if someone could make RMC T-Rex track covers, for the extended coaster track, that would be so awesome.  ;D

Offline squareyes

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: April 20, 2017, 04:23 PM »
Pre-made. pre-lighted storefront windows such as a bakery,toy store,chemist,bookstore,department store etc.
(especially old time ones like from Charles Dickens' London era or an old world village).
I normally use images on billboards, but you have to light them externally at night to see the image and it just doesn't look quite right. Some flat, some beveled.  Not transparent, but just for facades that do not have anything inside. Thank you.

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: April 21, 2017, 08:43 PM »
Pre-made. pre-lighted storefront windows such as a bakery,toy store,chemist,bookstore,department store etc.
(especially old time ones like from Charles Dickens' London era or an old world village).
I normally use images on billboards, but you have to light them externally at night to see the image and it just doesn't look quite right. Some flat, some beveled.  Not transparent, but just for facades that do not have anything inside. Thank you.

How about unlit billboards? I can make billboards look as if they are lit up, day/night.. make single full tile on edge, full tile in center, diagonal and flat versions.. ??

Offline squareyes

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: April 22, 2017, 11:17 AM »
Coasterfreak53, that would work great. I didn't even think of that way.  Go for it! That would be awesome. :D

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: May 02, 2017, 12:06 PM »
Coasterfreak53, that would work great. I didn't even think of that way.  Go for it! That would be awesome. :D

Scratch that idea... Billboards can NOT  be set as an unlit item..  :down:

« Reply #1752 on: June 12, 2017, 06:12 AM »
Would anybody be willing to take on a big project for me? I'd like to have CS of the racked trailers for all the rides in my Carnie Life thread. I've got a list of the rides I'd like and all sorts of pics of them for reference.

Offline CTBMC

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: June 17, 2017, 07:36 AM »
This is a bit of a weird request but you know the bits over the crossties between the rails on some woodies? Sometimes they look like strips of wood, other times covering the crossties. Please make a CS of these for the vanilla woodie. I would ask for it on PEP I can tell that would be painful. Thanks in advance!
Here's what I mean:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 02:47 AM by CTBMC »
I exist.
I guess.

Offline DLhdmr

• 絶世美人
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: July 09, 2017, 09:14 PM »
Is it possible to make customizable signs out of these park entrances?
http://i.imgur.com/A3ozog4.png

They only use the park name. I'd like to type in ride names and the like instead.

Offline tayspru

• Bitches beware xox
    • View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: September 12, 2017, 08:44 AM »
Anyone able to make a quick alpha sandwich sign? For FSD and I can't import anything :( PM me !

Offline Loundlim

• aka Julez Bernd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: September 12, 2017, 03:08 PM »
I'd help you but since I am a contestant myself I don't think I'm allowed to help you. :(

« Reply #1757 on: November 20, 2017, 06:43 AM »
I'd love to see a Frozen-themed CS set, or at least one for Elsa's ice castle.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: November 20, 2017, 06:43 AM »
Or any Disney CS.  :D

Offline kiotho

• Get Creative!
    • View Profile
    • Kiotho's Rctland
« Reply #1759 on: November 21, 2017, 03:35 AM »

Well You should check my topic with WIP CS! Even though it's been a very long time I've made CS/played the game, I already made an Olaf animated animatronic along with some general Frozen CS! I'm working on a dark ride concept themed after Frozen, together with RCTD!

Do you want to check all my projects?Click

< Get Creative! All RCT3 Customs>

« Reply #1760 on: November 21, 2017, 08:16 AM »
Wow!  Olaf looks fantastic!

Offline mari

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: May 10, 2018, 01:18 PM »
would anyone be willing to make a Arkham asylum themed cs (characters, signs, structures?) ive been looking to find some dc comics themed things for my dc park but haven't been able to find anything good

Offline TheCoasterGuy

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: June 03, 2018, 08:26 AM »
I would like to see some Coca-Cola Freestyle machines in the game! They can be used as stalls!

Offline mari

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: July 20, 2018, 03:36 PM »
hey im making 3 parks for my universal studios Dubai project and im currently working on an updated newer version of IOA. im wondering if anyone has made or would be willing to make a ripsaw falls face of some sort. really struggling with the toon lagoon section of my park and I would do just about anything too see it finished. Also instead of a Popeye area im making a Scooby doo "spooky island" area with s raft ride, monster go round, and a pirate ship themed after captain cutler. theres already s spooky island set but im wondering if it can be expanded upon?

Offline Gravquian

• Herbie Popnecker / The Fat Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: July 21, 2018, 09:31 AM »
@ TheCoasterGuy
I would like to see some Coca-Cola Freestyle machines in the game! They can be used as stalls!
   That is a decent idea.  Have you made project attempts on this notion?

There should be a way of incorporating the model from...
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/u15f92f33-38a7-447b-b193-d94413f605d8/Coca-Cola-Freestyle
... with the "Really Custom Generic Stalls" set by Belgabor.

Just a thought.  I have not attempted to do so, but it is likely possible.  Sorry, if it isn't possible.

Cafe.Naver  File  Downloading  Tutorial  ... http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/index.php/topic,12722.0.html
 Shameful plugs: Gravquian's Generics & Gravquian's Rug Thread

" A novel set, requires more than novice experience! "

Offline TheCoasterGuy

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: July 31, 2018, 12:27 PM »
Could anyone make some more custom Carried Items stuff? I've seen only a few.

Offline TheCoasterGuy

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: August 06, 2018, 10:55 AM »
You know what else I would really love to see in the game? COCA-COLA FREESTYLE MACHINES!! They can fit well with the Belgabor's RCGS set!! Does anyone want to do those?

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: August 23, 2018, 08:43 PM »
Being the Disney nerd I am, I have a crazy idea that I think would really be a fun one. What if eezee's Cinderella Castle set was able to have Christmas lights? Imagine the amount of holiday shows/activity we would have here.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: August 23, 2018, 10:13 PM »
^ Would Boston's Illuminations sets work for that (sorta)? The lights come in a wide variety of shapes and angles, and they're re-colorable (IIRC). Probably not quite the same effect as actual Christmas lights though.

Offline mari

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: September 21, 2018, 09:31 AM »
hey so im wondering if anyone could make those ghosts and appritions seen on the revenge of the mummy ride? or teach me how to