Custom Scenery Requests Thread

• 1792 replies

Offline rct3isepic

• if Daft Punk approves. it's good
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Scenery Requests Thread
« Reply #1770 on: September 23, 2018, 09:50 PM »
hey so im wondering if anyone could make those ghosts and appritions seen on the revenge of the mummy ride? or teach me how to

Castmemberzack already did. I don't know where to find it anymore though.

guest17302

« Reply #1772 on: December 10, 2018, 03:51 PM »
Frozen Ever After?

It look's fantastic.

Offline mari

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: January 26, 2019, 01:35 PM »
hey im making a islands of adventure style park but instead of marvel Im using dc comics as an inspiration I was wandering if someone could make transparent flat billboards using the following pngs to look like this?[img]http://universal.wdwinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/19-Marvel-Super-Hero-Island.jpg/img]

ive been working on the park for a very long time and would really appreciate if someone did it so I can make some videos :) thanks

link to the png's
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/109zWAp2wX2axkitZ2vSFjtyhVPYtWEmO?usp=sharing

Offline Gravquian

• Herbie Popnecker / The Fat Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: January 26, 2019, 05:55 PM »
hey im making a islands of adventure style park but instead of marvel Im using dc comics as an inspiration I was wandering if someone could make transparent flat billboards using the following pngs to look like this?

ive been working on the park for a very long time and would really appreciate if someone did it so I can make some videos :) thanks

link to the png's
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/109zWAp2wX2axkitZ2vSFjtyhVPYtWEmO?usp=sharing

Sorry to notice... but a "[" (bracket) was missing from your post above. :) Simple fix.

With transparent edged pngs, your billboards should be an easy issue.  But, you never stated
what sizes you desired.  Actual placement might be an issue, as we have no real idea of the
model size, shape, nor grid location.  Would assume full-tile for the billboards.  (?)
Can you supply more detail?

Best of luck with your project.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 06:13 PM by Gravquian »
Cafe.Naver  File  Downloading  Tutorial  ... http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/index.php/topic,12722.0.html
 Shameful plugs: Gravquian's Generics & Gravquian's Rug Thread

" A novel set, requires more than novice experience! "

Offline mari

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: January 26, 2019, 09:16 PM »
Sorry to notice... but a "[" (bracket) was missing from your post above. :) Simple fix.

With transparent edged pngs, your billboards should be an easy issue.  But, you never stated
what sizes you desired.  Actual placement might be an issue, as we have no real idea of the
model size, shape, nor grid location.  Would assume full-tile for the billboards.  (?)
Can you supply more detail?

Best of luck with your project.

sorry! i'm new to this forum but yes I was thinking full tile billboards straight up and down. maybe a couple of them like cat woman lounging, batman in action,and knighting. being 2 by 3 or so. i've tried making them in but my cs creator isn't working on my MacBook like it used to on my old desktop a few years back. I just started playing the game again because I cant seem to let it go haha.
But if you or someone could make these I'd be more than thrilled. I really think this small detail would kind of take the theming and visual story of the area im making in my park to the next level  :)

Offline Gravquian

• View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: February 23, 2019, 04:36 AM »
@Mari
@InteresredSouls

Please see related post at:
https://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,939.msg473736.html#msg473736

Cafe.Naver  File  Downloading  Tutorial  ... http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/index.php/topic,12722.0.html

Offline disneyfanjmd

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: March 23, 2019, 05:15 PM »
Hi everyone.  I was wondering if anyone has (or wants to design) a CS of the Golden Gate Bridge.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: March 23, 2019, 05:48 PM »
I don't know of any, but I'm sure you could make a fairly realistic version of the Golden Gate Bridge using bits and pieces from various CS sets. :)

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: March 24, 2019, 11:21 AM »
Would anybody be able to make some Epcot buildings? Mission: Space, The Land, Seas with Nemo & Friends, Imagination Pavilion? Possibly the buildings used in the entry way just past Spaceship Earth around the Fountain of Nations? Thank you!

Offline planetthrilldude57

• I'll be with your table in just a moment....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: April 06, 2019, 02:19 PM »
Hi all! I know almost everyone in the rct3 community has moved onto planet coaster now but I decided about a month ago to jump back into rct3 and I was surprised that no one has made a Seuss landing set yet. I tried to get into making custom scenery about 2 years but it was at that point that I realized how difficult it actually is. I have very little experience with 3d modeling in sketchup. I was wondering if anyone who is more experienced than me and still active at making custom scenery could make a Seuss landing set, (with wacky cartoony walls, windows, etc). It doesn't have to be a huge set. I think seeing these types of cartoony pieces would be really interesting to see in rct3. Picture will be below to get a good idea of what I'm talking about. This is in universal studios orlando if you didn't know.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 02:42 PM by planetthrilldude57 »

• View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: April 06, 2019, 02:21 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: April 06, 2019, 03:02 PM »
Also, is there a candy set I can find anywhere?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 03:08 PM by planetthrilldude57 »

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: April 06, 2019, 03:39 PM »
Spanky's Christmas set has candy canes and peppermint candies.
Here: http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1646

Seems like there are other sets that have a few candy pieces, but I can't think which ones (if any).

Offline disneyfanjmd

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: April 07, 2019, 02:29 PM »
Hi all! I know almost everyone in the rct3 community has moved onto planet coaster now but I decided about a month ago to jump back into rct3 and I was surprised that no one has made a Seuss landing set yet. I tried to get into making custom scenery about 2 years but it was at that point that I realized how difficult it actually is. I have very little experience with 3d modeling in sketchup. I was wondering if anyone who is more experienced than me and still active at making custom scenery could make a Seuss landing set, (with wacky cartoony walls, windows, etc). It doesn't have to be a huge set. I think seeing these types of cartoony pieces would be really interesting to see in rct3.

I would love to see this set come to life!

Offline Gravquian

• View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: April 10, 2019, 08:15 PM »
"... rct3 community ... a Seuss landing set, (with wacky cartoony walls, windows, etc). ..."

"... I would love to see this set come to life! ..."

Hey'ya...

Ya-know, over the years there actually have been many request for Seussian stuff.
Sadly I've never seen any such objects released.  Maybe there are private sets that
were never openly distributed.

Personnally, I've attempted a couple Seussian style items (w/ SU) more than once.
But my SU-skills do not include elaborate or complicated shapes or forms.  Don't even
ask about my artistic skills for custom graphics ( :) ). Designing such items, really is
a task with-in itself. But harder yet is the act of making them compatable with so-called
regular scenery. So my attempts were prime examples of "Trial and Error".  But!, if you
have the grit to try your hand with these type of objects... best wishes to you.  The main
issue is that such a set will not be very versitile. And have limited use-abillity. And that
may be the main reason we have never seen a Seussian set released.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 08:17 PM by Gravquian »

• View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: April 11, 2019, 09:57 AM »
@Gravquain, yeah I get what you are saying. I know making custom scenery for rct3 in general is a pain in the butt, (especially for beginners), but I still think it would be cool to a set in a similar style at the very least be attempted.  :)

• View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: May 10, 2019, 09:35 AM »
If anyone here is still active making custom scenery and is decent at 3d modeling and knows basic animations, I would like if someone could whip up 2 animated robot waiters. One moving back and forth and one moving its arms up and down. I need it for a futuristic diner I'm making. If anyone is interested, pm me.

Offline hhnman234

• View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: June 21, 2019, 02:13 PM »
Does anybody have SimTanic's SeaWorld Adventure Park scenery? Or be able to provide a working download link? Thank you!

Offline Gravquian

• View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: June 22, 2019, 06:14 PM »
"... Does anybody have SimTanic's SeaWorld Adventure Park scenery? ...Thank you! ..."
This "request" actually should have been posted in the "I Seek An Object" thread.
But here is a reply anyhow...

Simtanic’s SeaWorld Adventure Custom Scenery
by  Simtanic8

kylr23, was hunting this back on 2012_12_15.
https://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,939.msg270783.html#msg270783

All I know about that set, is that the (original ?) MediaFire link is kapute.  And sadly
I've not found a working link.  Will keep search'n, unless some kind soul shares it.

=

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: June 22, 2019, 06:17 PM »
If anyone wants the sea world set I can send it through dropbox. I had to make a special folder so it worked for the party that needed it during transfer.

Offline hhnman234

• View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: June 23, 2019, 12:58 PM »
This "request" actually should have been posted in the "I Seek An Object" thread.
But here is a reply anyhow...

Simtanic’s SeaWorld Adventure Custom Scenery
by  Simtanic8

kylr23, was hunting this back on 2012_12_15.

Sorry about that, I got a solution. Thank you.
https://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,939.msg270783.html#msg270783

All I know about that set, is that the (original ?) MediaFire link is kapute.  And sadly
I've not found a working link.  Will keep search'n, unless some kind soul shares it.

=

Offline mari

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: July 11, 2019, 01:09 PM »
would anyone be willing to make the hulk launch tunnel to fit this custom track? http://realtycoon3.com/realtycoon3/Forum2/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=247