A A A A Author Topic: Three Mountains Park - some news and impressions  (Read 25072 times)

switchkeys

•  
  • :
Re: Goodbye to Three Mountains Park
Post #301     : March 28, 2013, 06:49 AM
an amazing park :) you should be proud of it :) looking through everything, this park is a source of inspiration :)

Elch

•  
  • :
  • Berlin, Germany
Three Mountains Park - some news and impressions
Post #302     : August 19, 2013, 09:14 AM
Thanks people... it's been a while..... first let me do some replies ;)

*super depressed sad face* it's sad to see this amazing park end. But I'm sure you'll wow all of us with your newest project. Thanks to Three Mountains Park , you have become one of my favourite park creators.
Thank you very much! I was very happy to read this.

Congrats man! It's not often that someone finishes a park, let alone one of this caliber. It's sad to see you move on but I'm excited to see what you do next. 

It's amazing how complete and 'alive' this park feels.

I'm sad it has to end, but the fact that it will lead to a new park makes me really excited!
I can't wait to see our next project, because you just seem to keep getting better and better.

Amazing park, that I will remember for a long time.
I will definitely miss seeing this thread almost constantly on the first page of this board.
Aw, thanks Leonidas :blush: I know Tauber-Park isn't the same as it's only a "small" side-park while I'm secretly building the actual follow-up/s to Three Mountains Park. And anyway... see the spoiler below ;)

It's sad to see this park come to an end, and i respect the amount of time and creativity that went into it. That being said, I'm sure your next project will be something to look forward to! Thank you for sharing Three Mountains park with us, Elch.
Thanks Elizabeth :-)

Had so much fun following this park!
Thanks Elch, I look forward to your new creations :)

Thanks! It's great to hear all these nice comments from my very talented Dutch neighbours :-)

an amazing park :) you should be proud of it :) looking through everything, this park is a source of inspiration :)
Thanks Switchkeys!

------

Everyone:
Just to let you all know right ahead:

Spoiler (hover to show)

[off topic]

I was just visiting Three Mountains Park, for the first time with ambient occlusion, and thought I share a few unedited pictures with you.

Also: Watch out for a thread called "The Chronos Project" that I will launch in a couple of days. It won't be about Three Mountains... but it - being the headquarter park of my park-company "Trimontis" - will play a minor role there ;)

Now on to the promised pictures:

Main Entrance

The Journey of Lord Cannonfort and the building of Stranded Strangers

Maharaja Mine

Alpendorf

So much for now ;)

Elizabeth

•  
  • :
  • shyguy's World Rocks!
Re: Three Mountains Park - some news and impressions
Post #303     : August 19, 2013, 11:21 PM
It was nice to see a few more lovely pictures of Three Mountains. :)