Warner Movie Worlds - 8/3 : TUNES CANYON pt 2 !

• 66 replies

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Warner Movie Worlds : Star Pier - 5/6
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2018, 07:44 AM »
Geez, that's amazing!  Bugs looks so realistic!  And the cozy Mediterranean village is superb.  I can smell the garlic from here ;)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Re: Warner Movie Worlds : Star Pier - 5/6
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2018, 10:39 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

As someone asked me for overview pictures (eight months ago...), here you are !

Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Re: Warner Movie Worlds
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2018, 09:07 PM »
This is looking really fun and a great concept. I am in love with the level of detail and originality. Good work!

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2018, 05:07 AM »
JUST WOW!
Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2018, 05:27 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Well... I think you've waited long enough. It's time to visit The World of Children: WB Kidz World.
This land is dedicated to the famous "Tunes" of Warner Bros Animation. It is also the most spacious World with the largest number of attractions.

The world is divided into two distinct zones: Tunes City (which transports you to the village of Tunes) and Tunes Canyon (which makes you live perilous adventures within the land of Coyote and Roadrunner!)

Tunes City can be accessed in two ways, either through the main gate, located on Hollywood Square, or by a second path from Star Pier.

Once you enter the area, you can see different houses in Tunes to your right. One of them contains a snack bar: Sylvester's Snack (burgers, sandwichs, sodas), an other one contains a gift shop (Tunes Shopping).

To the left of the entrance, there is a toilet, an information point, and a café (Porky's Coffee offering coffees, cappucinos and sweets). There is also the entrance to the first flatride in the area: Daffy's Balloon School.

"Daffy decided to open a balloon driving school! But Daffy is not very good at it... and the lesson could be very hectic!"
Daffy's Balloon School is a Zamperla Balloon Race flatride.

On the other side of this attraction, you can find a small picnic area. It is located at the foot of the Acme factory. This factory also contains the station of the major ride "ACME Crazy Logs" (but this attraction is located in the other part of the world so we will talk about it next time).

Not far from Porky's coffee is a second ride: Crazy Tweety Pumpkins. This is a classic Tilt-A-Whirl themed on one of the most famous Tunes : Tweety !

Finally, at the end of the main street, we find a Flying Carroussel from Zamperla: "Taz' crazy Chairs". Simple but essential!
In front of this swing ride there is a small platform which is the place where meet'n'greets are held between the visitors and the Tunes.

Finally, so that you better understand the layout of the area, here are some overviews

We will meet again very quickly to discover together Tunes Canyoon!

(hope you like it ! please let me know what you think of this world so far)

Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Re: Warner Movie Worlds - WB Kidz World : Tunes City (5/8)
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2018, 05:34 AM »
this looks great. love all the cartoon buildings and the off-angles

Offline FCP-Rug

• I'm batman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2018, 05:49 AM »
I really like the colour pallet in this area. It is so fun!
Always be yourself...unless you can be batman!

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2018, 08:27 AM »
So glad you don´t give up on this project.
You captured that Universal style on point. The concept and layout until now is really inspiring as well and everything looks very realistic.
I see forward to the wing coaster. Great park!

greetz
zeroG
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Offline cap396

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2018, 04:15 PM »
I love the screenshots, especially the panoramic photos.  Terrific!

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2018, 10:09 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Next update is quite big (15 pictures), I'm probably gonna split into into two or three parts (because It would be too much pictures on the same page I think !)... And today.. Just a little teaser !

Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2018, 11:07 AM »
Every single screenshot is just filled with eye candy. I love your building style. It's so colorful and playful, yet looks totally realistic. Love it.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2018, 05:19 PM »
What ShyGuy said.
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2018, 05:34 PM »
Oh I love the architecture!!  So whimsical!

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2018, 06:40 PM »
Can't really add anything that already been ssaid, so I'll just say "Bravo!"

Really clever and eye catching!

Offline CoastersPaul

• Parkitect Hipster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2018, 07:25 PM »
I really love that landbridge for some reason.

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2018, 02:58 AM »
So. Much. Wow.

You really captured a very specific animation style in so many clever ways.  I'm not anywhere remotely a kid but I so want to go to this park.

My only suggestion is a bit much:  That chair swing needs a giant custom-Taz character somewhere, to tie the name to the attraction.  It's something I would never attempt, but you built a freaking Bugs Bunny so I'm convinced you can do anything.

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2018, 03:02 AM »
your terraforming in the last picture looks great. smooth as fuck. great work.
Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2018, 06:51 AM »
Well this is excellent! Colour scheme is absolutely spot on!

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2018, 03:59 PM »
I'm so glad this park is back. It's so full of varied detail. The Bugs Bunny wheel is excellent. And the crooked buildings really made me smile. And no one would mind if you posted 15 pictures all in one go.
I just wish they'd build this park for real. It would give Merlin the much needed kick up the arse they so desperately need and would hopefully make them up their game and distract what seems to be their mission of destroying our UK parks ;)

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2018, 02:15 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

So let's continue our visit. We had gone around Tunes City, and we were heading towards Tunes Canyon...
Once passed between the rocks, there is on our right a playground with climbing proposed to the children.

(I don't know who I stole the idea from anymore)

Well, I think that the thing you'll be the most interested in is probably what stands at your left when you enter in Tunes Canyon : ACME Crazy Logs. A Hopkins Rides- log flume.

It is thematized on the famous fictional corporation ACME, who has decided to create a new weapon: explosive logs. You're gonna have to do everything you can to leave this log before it puts you in danger.

The ACME Crazy Logs layout consists of a part not visible from the park that is both indoor and outdoor.

The most iconic moment remains the double drop at the end which will water the people in the queue!

Not far from the entrance of ACME Crazy Logs you can find the stage of a little show "Looney Tunes Show". This is a comedic show who tells the story of Bugs Bunny and all its friends who are trying to convince Daffy to not leavy Tunes World !

Well to conclude this little update. Let's see what's coming next... The second part of Tunes Canyon  :w00t:

Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Warner Movie Worlds - 5/11 : TUNES CANYON pt 1 !
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2018, 06:06 AM »
Very nice work.  The scenery is just the right mix of stuff to look both real and cartoony at the same time ;).

But no fair blurring out what's behind the stage.  Those towers in the left background are intriguing....
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2018, 11:27 AM »
Very nice work.  The scenery is just the right mix of stuff to look both real and cartoony at the same time ;) .

But no fair blurring out what's behind the stage.  Those towers in the left background are intriguing....
Thanks you ! Those towers are not very exciting, it's just the steam pipe of the ACME factory.Oh look, I just checked my phone and the park posted a picture on their Instagram of those pipe steam :

Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2018, 04:11 PM »
I think you need a new cell phone. :P
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2018, 08:47 AM »
I am blown away by this park. The details and innovation are simply stunning!!!! I cannot wait to explore this park in person. It's just awesome!!!
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.

Offline nazmakhan

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2018, 10:04 AM »
Wow! Awesome :up: I really like the landscape. It is an inspiring work that makes i want to play quickly. :love:

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2018, 09:33 AM »
I think you need a new cell phone. :P

Haha, agreed. So great that you brought this project back. I looked back through all the other post and my gosh, this is amazing. I look forward to the next installment. :)

Check out my latest projects!
Ride | Custom Scenery  | Park

« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2018, 02:11 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

It's time to see the end of the "Tunes Canyon" area by discovering together the coaster of the area: Roadrunner Flight, an inverted family coaster built by Bolliger & Mabillard

This coaster immerses you into a canyon, and you must flee at full speed avoiding all kinds of obstacles, explosions and dangers...

The coaster is suitable for young and old.

Behind the coaster you find a small area with a food point and a picnic area. As well as access to the roller coaster queue. It is likely that this area will be covered in the coming years.

That' s it for WB Kidz World and therefore the two children's zones (Tunes Town & Tunes Canyon)... I leave you with global views, and we'll meet in a few days to discover the world of superheroes: DC Worlds.

Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Re: Warner Movie Worlds - 8/3 : TUNES CANYON pt 2 !
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2018, 05:43 AM »
Coaster looks great! You should create the coyote character somewhere in the ride.

« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2018, 01:16 PM »
love the look of this park

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2018, 04:06 PM »
How do you have time for this AND the contest?  Looks great, too!

Question:  Have you actually found a way to get kids on an inverted coaster or are you just pretending?  One of my biggest gripes with PC is so many coasters which allow kids in real life are flagged "adults and teens only" in PC.  If there's a way to hack that, please tell me ;)
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page