Coaster-Games.org Files

• 22 replies

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Coaster-Games.org Files
« on: June 12, 2018, 12:56 PM »
As some of you may know, Coaster-Games.org is down, possibly for good. It was announced on their Facebook page that the site experienced massive problems that could not be resolved. The decision to close the site for good was announced. Sadly, there were 100's of cs sets for RCT3 hosted there. I don't know if there are any plans to create an alternate site to host the downloads. If not, rest assured, as I had the foresight to download nearly ALL of the files hosted there a couple years back, just in case something like this occurred.

Uploading all these files to the CS Depot will be a daunting task, and I don't know if I will have the time. But I will probably at least begin to upload them, as time permits. This may take several months. I'm still going to wait to see if there are any announcements regarding an alternate site for these files. But in the meantime, if you need a set that was only available at Coaster-Games.org, just let me know, and I'll either put it up at the CS Depot, or send it to you personally.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline warcat

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
Re: Coaster-Games.org Files
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 09:33 PM »
Posted this in the wrong post.....Looking for Coasterfreak90 Megacoaster Additions

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 02:51 AM »
Oh that would be so nice. There were also an huge amount of Tutorials and txt. datas created by Markus Lomberg and several other tools...
It was so great for rookies to get their standard game on the PEP level and to learn how to create own track and CTR combinations...

Offline Sad_Candy

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 08:33 AM »
I was searching the Track 6 Expansions, I don't remember the creator.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 09:48 AM »

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile

Offline Aerick McCullough

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 03:07 PM »
**Is searching for both Europa Park add on packs ((1 & 2)) But can't find them since the site just closed down**

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile

Offline warcat

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2018, 05:55 PM »
Running Park Clean Up and got error message. "OVL not found: tracks/trackedrides\ctr_macktrackextended\ctr_macktrackextended"
Seems I don't have ctr_mactractextender in my tracked rides folder. Shyguy can you help me out?
Thank You.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2018, 08:43 PM »
Running Park Clean Up and got error message. "OVL not found: tracks/trackedrides\ctr_macktrackextended\ctr_macktrackextended"
Seems I don't have ctr_mactractextender in my tracked rides folder. Shyguy can you help me out?
Thank You.
Sorry. I don't know what that is.

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2018, 07:48 AM »
Thank You.

It should work when its like this:

tracks/trackedrides/ctr_macktrackextended

it seems like you have two folders. it should be in tracks/trackedrides not in the sub folder ctr_macktrackextended...one sub folder too much I guess but not shure...

Offline warcat

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2018, 12:02 PM »
Thank You.

Sorry, I didn't copy the error message correctly:
"OVL not found: tracks\trackedrides\ctr_macktrackextended\ctr_macktrackextended[]

Offline warcat

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2018, 12:24 PM »
It should work when its like this:

tracks/trackedrides/ctr_macktrackextended

it seems like you have two folders. it should be in tracks/trackedrides not in the sub folder ctr_macktrackextended...one sub folder too much I guess but not shure...
I made a mistake when I typed in the error message.  I only have one folder, no sup folder in
 tracks/trackedrides.  Mistake coping the error message with the  backslash \ .  I used the forwardslash /  by mistake. I did think I corrected it before I hit post.  Sorry of the confusion.  Id did double check, I do not have ctr_ macktrackextended in the tracks/trackedrides folder.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 12:26 PM by warcat »

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2018, 01:35 PM »
Sorry, I didn't copy the error message correctly:
"OVL not found: tracks\trackedrides\ctr_macktrackextended\ctr_macktrackextended[]

well just comapre it to other imported CTR folder structures, when it worked sucessfully

Offline warcat

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2018, 12:51 PM »
well just comapre it to other imported CTR folder structures, when it worked sucessfully
I checked the tracks/trackedrides folder and didn't find a folder CTR_macktrackextended in any of the other folders in that file.  I guess I should have asked in my original post, where can I get the download for ctr_macktrackextended instead of listing the error message from Park Clean Up.  My bad for causing this confusion.     Is it included in another download file?

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2018, 02:16 PM »
I recommend reinstalling the PEP Addon. But never heard of this trackedride folder name. and I got many of them over the years...
Perhaps its an error in the PEP Addon or in the Cleanup Software. Reinstall Park Cleanup as well...
Perhaps its an exlusive track combination from a friend or so ,which was not published in the CS Depot officially...

Offline warcat

• shyguy's World rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2018, 11:05 AM »
I recommend reinstalling the PEP Addon. But never heard of this trackedride folder name. and I got many of them over the years...
Perhaps its an error in the PEP Addon or in the Cleanup Software. Reinstall Park Cleanup as well...
Perhaps its an exlusive track combination from a friend or so ,which was not published in the CS Depot officially...
I did reinstall the PEP Addon, re-downloaded it and then reinstalled. Also reinstalled Park Cleanup,  v 2.0.0 updated May 3, 2013. Ran the park through Park Cleanup after doing a Clean Save, ran that and still got the same error message.  I downloaded the park from another site, RCTgo.  Posted a question to the person about the macktrack extended and waiting for an answer.
Thank you for your suggestions.   If I don't hear anything back I'll just delete the park. If you are interested the park is : "Movie Park Germany" listed under Parks.

Offline planetthrilldude57

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2018, 12:56 PM »
Sample rocker and RCT chen sets
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 02:51 PM by planetthrilldude57 »

Offline planetthrilldude57

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2018, 01:21 PM »
Looking for Xistics Volcano Vol 1
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:58 PM by planetthrilldude57 »

Offline mari

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Today at 03:31 PM »
Hey! im looking for a few things from sample-rocker mainly the track expansions I only have 6 now and im looking for an inverted one, id also like to find the doctor doom's fear fall tower tops. my game crashed and I had to delete it from my MacBook sadly

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Today at 04:58 PM »
Looking for Xistics Volcano Vol 1
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=3778

Hey! im looking for a few things from sample-rocker mainly the track expansions I only have 6 now and im looking for an inverted one, id also like to find the doctor doom's fear fall tower tops. my game crashed and I had to delete it from my MacBook sadly
Dr. Doom tops...
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=3777

Track 5 Inverted Edit Set
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=3779